Night-time Memories

I pull on my oversized black hoodie and wear my back shorts with silver lacing,and sit by the French window in my room, replaying what happened today in my head.
1) George was a jerk
2) I forgave Leo
3) He kissed me
4) He remembers something

I close my eyes. I felt like my whole life was like this incomplete puzzle, with a whole lot of blanks.

I felt like I was drowning.

And I'M THE DAUGHTER OF POSEIDEN!!
I remember my first day at CHB. Everything was so unreal. I can't say I don't feel like an illusion myself right now

I open my eyes and, HOLY HERA POSIDENS FRICKEN GODLY PANTS! I remember everything. Maybe it was the kiss......... OH MY GODS LEO!!!!!

I leap out and put on my high tops and run out of my house to find Leo. There was only one teeny tiny problem.

I had no didly-dang clue where he lived .

Way to go (y/n)!!

Then I see Priscilla running down the road with a fury chasing her. Honestly, what is with this town and furies?

" Are you seeing what I'm seeing? (Y/n) oh god! HELLLLPPP", she screams , frightened. Obviously, I swish my hand and boom, my bow and arrow appear. I take down the fury with 5 shots and then turn to Priscilla.

" Okay Prissy, this is gonna sound weird but-"
" Weirder than what just happened? You had a bow and arrow, monster, gah! "
" Yes, I know, you are a demigod, like me and Leo. Oh gods, LEO"

" Demigod? "
" Half mortal half god. One of your parents is a Greek god"
"WHHHHHAAAAAATTTT??!?!? "

" Listen, I know it's a lot to take in but we need to find Leo, and take you to Camp Half Blood, NOW"

Priscilla merely nodded and said, " I know where he lives"
" The hell? Why would you know that? We hate-hated him! "

" Hated? Why past tense? "

" Oh, um, about that, um, you see we were cursed to hate each other and now the curse broke so, um, before the curse, we were dating"

" DATING? "
" Yep, now we need to go"
" Right, I had to go there for a project, this way"
When we reach,I frantically knock at the door. Leo opens it and I fling my hands around my bad boy." I remember Mr. McShizzle!" , I giggle as I hug him tight. I pull away and he kisses me and nothing else exists.

Well, OK Priscilla was there feeling as awkward as shcist.

When we break he says," Gods,I'm going to kill that Khione and Calypso." He pecks my check and I give him a childish grin . He smirks mischievously. Zeus knows I've missed that troublemaker smirk.

"Ahem", Priscilla coughs , getting our attention." Oh gods , right, sorry Priscilla, right,um Leo , she's a demigod too. We need to get to CHB ASAP.

" Mkay, I'll call Festus."
" Who the hell is Festus?",Priscilla asks, utterly confused.

" My metal dragon"
" You named your dragon HAPPY?? And wait dragon??"

" You won't believe the amount of times I've got that. Yes,dragon. All in a day for Leo Valdez,Bad Boy Supreme,Mr McShizzle!"

"Umm, (y/n), are you sure this is Leo? He's being..........nice!? And dorky?!"
"Well yes Priscilla , this is the real Leo Valdez . My boyfriend ", I say proudly.

Leo smiles sheepishly.

"So, first things first, I'm the daughter of Poseidon and legacy of Apollo. He," I say ushering to my boyfriend ," is the son of Hephastus ."

Priscilla nodded.
"Cool then, let's go"