Frozen

Authors (MOI ) POV

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? ", Calypso screamed in rage at Khione , who sat lesuirely on an icy throne.
" The plan was that we keep them apart, and I was supposed to come in next week as a new girl, love potions, la di da, and get MY Leo back!?"

Khione rolled her eyes. " The curse was too weak. They broke it. The hate was too one sided."
Calypso glared and the venti that swirled around her became more aggressive. " That want the plan now was it ice princess? ", she asked in a dangerously soft tone, one Khione didn't appreciate.
" WATCH your tone, Calypso, and keep your unruly wind spirits at bay. Remember you are at MY mercy. I gave you your power. I can TAKE it away. You are not standing in the safest of places. "

Calypso's expression softened and some of the anger in her eyes vanishes, replaced my fear. She was still angry, no doubt,  she had been patient for too long.
Khione continued, " Your feet are frozen Calypso, you have no where to go, and you are standing on thin ice. If you decide to rebel against me I will doom you to a fate WORSE than Oggyia. "

Calypso clenched and unclenched her jaw. " Yes Khione ", she said through gritted teeth.

" Patience is a virtue, daughter of Atlas. Unless you want to fast forward and jump off the cliff you're standing on" , the ice queen says coldly.(No pun intended.)

Calypso gazed into Khione's icy blue eyes.(lol those puns gotten to stop)   She saw no love in them. No hope, no kindness. Just bitterness and hatred. Immense hatred.
After being stuck on an island for so long and falling in love countless of times, Calypso thought she should feel that way too. Instead, she still had love in her.

After all, love was why she was doing all this. For the first time, Calypso felt doubtful.

Would it be worth it?

(A/n) : hey guys,I'm sorry about the small chapter, I promise action is coming along with some funny scenes.

❤Rhea, daughter of Poseiden