Green

Your POV
Life was finally looking up. All that drama was over . And the best part?
I had I had my sarcasm back. I was getting seriously tired of all the dam jokes.

Though to be honest, watching Percy trying so hard is amusing. I love my brother but dam he gotta stop.
My time here has made me learn two things.1) I hate Percy's humour and 2) Happiness is brief.
Why?
Because I was at the campfire when Rachel Dare turned all green eyed and smoky and the first thing I thought of was , oh my god the grinch is back help me hide my Christmas tree.

She began reciting a prophecy( lovely , just lovely)

"Daughter of the sea
Son of fire
The need for light will become dire
Mind locked and love gone
Ice and wind will reign but not for long
Oblivion shields , they will know themselves
But to each other are haters
Not lovers or friends
Each other is crucial, the need is dire
Daughter of the sea
Son of fire"

She invented a whole new level of creepy .

"Well", Chiron clears his throat," Its obvious who's going for this quest. "

No shit Sherlock .

It's me, I'm the only daughter of Posiden and its Leo, the only one who can yield fire. But the part that scared me the most is when Rachel said, " to each other haters, not lovers or friends". We just fricken got together , I mean really ?

Screw you fates.

Why can't the gods go on quests? It's not like they can die.

My personal pity party was interrupted by Chiron(rude I tell you)
" Come to the Big House. We'll discuss preparations there.", he stated. " I'm coming to " , Nico said looking grave( no pun intended) and Percy nodded,"Count me in for this meeting." I look at Leo and he shrugged." Free cheese whiz", he stated with a grin, took my hand and we went to the big house.

~Le time skip~

We were talking strategy when a bunch of venti attacked the camp and everything began freezing." EVIL EXPRESSO DRINKS!!!" , Leo screamed as he summons fire( my boyfriend is a child ) , while Percy and I controlled the water. I'm almost as powerful as he is which is useful. We're alike in a lot of ways.Then I see a very gothic looking Calypso and a goddess I don't know.

But she looked like someone. I could've sworn she was-

" Elsa? " , I ask .

Leo laughs and states," Elsa is good, that's Khione, the evil version." Great, just great.

" You!", Calypso glares at me." You destroyed my happy ending. " Before anyone can do anything she and calypso recite some weird-ass words and a bolt of lightning strikes me and Leo.
Thanks a lot Zeus.