The Final Stand(or Fall?)

As we walked through the door, I felt myself dissolving into nothing, like fey travel. As soon as I felt it it was gone. I counted to ten to push down the nausea and opened my eyes.

We were in the lobby of the Empire State Building. At least Aphrodite hadn't lied about that.

I was hopelessly optimistic at this point.

It was amazing. There was glass all around us and it looked very sophisticated. Annabeth was practically drilling all over the architecture of the building and Leo looked breathless , touching everything to get s feel of the mechanics.

"Ahem", a male voice called out. It was a young man . His hair was in a buzz cut,close to his scalp and he had dark blue eyes. They were calculating and cold. He looked at us warily. He was standing at the front desk.

"What are you kids doing here?", he asked, definitely suspicious.

I contemplated what we should tell him.
Oh hey, we're a bunch of kids who've been mentally and emotionally abused by the gods , who just happen to be our parents.

Thankfully , My brothers girlfriend saved me from any trouble.

"We need to get to the 600th floor", Annabeth said , looking him dead in the eye. I'll give it to him, he kept her gaze.

"There is no such floor like that", he said with calm voice, a blank expression on his face.

"Listen dude, we're here to save the world and stuff, and the gods have gone dark and we need to get to Mount Olympus. We're demigods", Leo said.

The man raised an eyebrow.
"How do I trust you", he said .

"Because I'm Percy Jackson", my brother said as he stepped forward. The guys eyes widened and he fumbled out of his desk and led us to the elevator.

Smooth, Percy, Very smooth.

He pushed the buttons for the 600th floor and up we went. I was a little nervous. We were going to Olypus for Zeus'  sake. Quite literally.

After what seemed like an eternity, the elevator dinged and it opened its doors. We walked out and found ourselves standing in an extravagant courtroom of some sort.

"This isn't right", Percy muttered."it isn't like this"

They were black accents of decoration everywhere, and I was sure the darkness had taken over.

"What an intellectually comment Perseus Jackson", a woman with grey eyes and blonde hair called out. She twirled her hair with her finger and giggled.

"Mom?", Annabeth asked horrified. The darkness had changed Athena as well. Instead of her dark hair, it was blonde curls.

"That's right dear", she said in a high pitched voice that irritated the shit out of me.
"What in Tartarus happened to you?", Annabeth asked warily in a small voice.

"Not a smart question dear. Right Zeus?", she drawled. Dark Athena was making me sick.

"Yes my dear child", a man in a black suit walked in. His salt and pepper hair was styled with so much gel , I'm pretty sure Zach Herron would be proud (oh curse my limelight brain)

"Come to stop us, have you demigods?", he asked, amusement playing clearly in his voice." Well you can't. The darkness has taken over"

"Dad, don't do this-" , Jason started before getting interrupted by dear old daddy himself.
"Dad?", he laughed." Anyone would be ashamed to call you son , child"

Jason looked as if he had been slapped on the face and punched upon the stomach.

"We are going to stop you , Zeus. This isn't you and you know it. The real Zeus is down there and this is our Final stand "

"Do you expect me to clap?", he asked, anger flashing in his stormy blue eyes. "You put on a good show, Hybrid, but you weren't supposed to exist. Even your father agrees."

Poseiden walked out with a plastic bag filled with water and a single goldfish inside it. He had a bored look on his face.

"Dad ?", Percy asked softly.

Poseiden raised his eyebrows. "My children", he said in a bored voice." How lovely to see you. I don't care "

Well ouch.

I closed my eyes . I knew we couldn't face the gods like this. Artemis, I called out in the back of my mind.
"Hello Ray", the goddess materialised next to me, causing Leo to stubble backwards. She probably did that on purpose to get 'love' away from me.

"You what to do", I said softly.

"The darkness shall defeat the dark", she quoted. "Yes my friend, it is time."

"Arty!", Athena squealed (I never want to see or hear that again). "Your on the wrong side of the game sissy!", she pouted .

Artemis recoiled from her sister in utter disgust. "I respected you the most Athena. Oh what have you done to yourself?"

Athens face raged in petty anger." You did this to her", she said in her irritating voice, looking at me . "Push off"

I took a step back and raised my hand. I summoned portals straight into Pays de la fée.

I had already told Lillian to get them ready for this. Armies of Fey poured out , ready to fight.

We were the dark fairies, ready to take on the dark.

Hazel began playing her tricks with the mist, causing fog and walls appearing out of nowhere? Hera ran out into the courtroom and narrowed her eyes at me. "Foul creature" , she spat and went to help the gods. Nike stumbled out and screeched,"VICTORY TO THE DARKNESS"

She'd make a lovely cheerleader, I'm sure.

Gods and goddesses, all affected by the dark lured in, and the fight began. Percy summoned huge waves of water, Riptide ready in his hand . I summoned Hurricane and helped him with the waves.

Piper was charming speaking the hell out of the gods. It lasted only for a few minutes, but it left enough confusion among them.

Jason was battling lightning with lightning and Annabeth was trying to outsmart the ditzy version of her mother, who was giggling hysterically.

Frank was playing a dangerous game of catch with Dark Ares and Leo was furiously fiddling with some object in his hands and threw it at Dark Hephastus.

Suddenly I felt dizzy, and lost all concept of my surroundings.

"Bye bye Hybrid", Zeus whispered in my ear after materialising next to me. I realised then that I was standing at the edge of the Empire State Building.

He pushed me off.