Oh My Gods

Leo's POV
She's probably Apollos kid, I thought, cause of the bow and arrow , and the way she nocked it and the precision and.........

Nope, that not creepy that I noticed all that.
So I was sure of her godly parent until she flicked her hand downwards and it turned into a celestial bronze sword. It was unusual for a girl to wield a sword , yet she did it with such perfection , I was honestly really happy that I wasn't the fury. I noticed the word Hurricane engraved in Greek on the blade. It reminded me of Percy. This girl was basically his female counterpart.
Realising I was just aimlessly standing there and gawking( one of my many good qualities) I stepped out and summoned flames into my hands.

On seeing me, (y/n) scowls fiercely and demands," What in Tartarus are you doing here?"

" Well I believe you've deduced the fact that I'm a demigod like you, and were against a fury so it's sort of my job to be here"

More scowling. " Fine . Who's you're godly parent?"
" Hephastus. You? "

" Posiden. Descendant of Apollo"
" So THATS WHY you look so much like Percy!" , I said as I glanced back at the sword and finally saw the glowing trident on it.

" Duh, I'm his sister. And as fascinated ( heavy sarcasm ) I am with this conversation, I think it's best we fight unless you want to be made into Kibbles and Fury Bits"
She snaps her fingers and her sword turns into a ring. With a casual flick of her hands, the restroom doors fly open with the force of the water pushing it as she controls it. Gods, she looks beautiful.

FIGHT YOU IDIOT UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!!, my brain screams.
But she looks so pretty !, my heart argues
Shut up and fight or she'll kick you into tomorrow for being so useless!

I couldn't argue with that, so I began shooting the fury with fireballs .it burnt to a crisp and (y/n) washed it down to bits . Flicking her hand once more, the water retreated and everything looked normal.

" Sooooooo, why haven't I seen you at Camp Half-Blood?"
" I go every summer, I've never seen you either"
" That's weird,I'm close friends with Percy "
She rolls her eyes and walks away.

Your POV 
HOLY HERA HE'S A DEMIGOD!

To think about it why haven't I seen him at camp? Or even at Capture the flag? That's weird. I sigh as opened my locker and took out the books I would need to complete my homework for the day. I close my locker and look down the hall, where I see Leo walking out. I feel an acute sense of déjà vu. But I can't place it.

I  don't remember bumping my head and getting amnesia so how?

Oh well, I shrug it off and close my locker. I come face to face with George. He is on the boys swim team and we've always been good friends.

" Hey George!"
" Hi (y:n) , um... I was wondering... Would u go on a date with me!?"
I stare at him in shock. Then smile and say," Of course I'd go out with you you idiot" . He grins and takes my hand and walks me home.

Life was good.

(A/n): Hey guys! So there's a small plot twist as you can see and a new love. Gear o for some immense drama guys!!!!

❤️Rhea ,daughter of Posiden