32. Epilogue {Revised}

Hope that everyone had a great holiday!! I'm still hungover from all the delicious food that I ate.

So I apologize for the delays. 😵

As promised I posted an picture of baby, Alyssa. I found her on pinterest. Let me just say. She's the cutest mixed baby I ever seen. #ButAllBabiesAreCute.😊

That's my future daughter!! 😙

Okay I will stop being weird, now lol.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!! 😱

Omg I can't. 😖

Vote comments share!

-----------------------------
(Revised)

° Three Years Later °

* Matthew Pov *

"Daddy. Daddy!!" my little girl, Alyssa runs towards me and welcome me. She has grown so much in these past years. I've got to be very protective with Alysaa in the future to keep her away from those trouble boys.

But returning home always bring joy in my heart because I get to see my family. Rachel, decided to come along to see how much the children had grown.

"How are you, baby girl?" I lift her up and hugged tightly.

Then put her down ff the ground and gazed into her blue/greysih eyes that had now turn greenish with sparks of blue on the exterior.

"I'm good, daddy. How are youu!" she giggles as I tickle her tummy. Her dark brown hair was a bit wet. I'm guess that my wife Becky just bathed her.

She looks at Rachel.

"Auntie Rachel!" Alyssa says as she looks at Rachel.

Rachel had witness our home go through enormous amount of hardship. And had grown to know the children as they got older. She knows pur family very well.

"Alyssa, why don't you have a chat with, aunt Rachel. While I go find Momy and Daniel." I handed Alyssa to Rachel.

"Hi, sweetheart!" Rachel interacts with my daughter while I search for my wife and my first born.

"Becky? Where are you?" I called as I walked through the stairs.

I heard her wrestle with someone in the bathroom. "I'm--in--the--bathtub"

I chuckled.

Daniel Zachery Leonardo causing trouble.

That stubborn boy.

"Please. Daniel. Hold still so I can bathe you."

I found my wife struggling to give my son a bath.

"Nooo." Daniel claps his soapy hands together.

"Daniel is quite a troublemaker, ja?" I rolled up my sleeves to help my wife.

"Oh! Thank God. You're here." wife was relief by my entrance.

I hugged tightly and felt the baby bump that now grown to three months. We'd agreed to have another baby after the twins turn at least five.

Let's just I was too excited that night. And now here she is with our soon to be third baby.

"You're suppose to help momy. Not give her trouble." I stated as I bathe Daniel.

My son looks at me and starts to cry.

I chuckled. He knows that I mean business.

"Honey. When are you going to pick up John?" My wife asks as she dries her hands with the hand towels.