8. Decision {Revised} ✔

** Matt Pov **

She walks in. I look at her. She looks nervous, again.

"A-About what we talked earlier. What exactly do you want from me, Mr. Leonardo," she mumbles.

I raised an eyebrow.

She stutter. "I-I mean you have money, women, and more... so what do I have that others don't have?" She asked, cautiously.

I stood up and marched towards her. She took severals steps back.

"Like I said before, You're rare. Something different and I like that about you." I spoke proudly.

She looks down.

I raised her chin up and willed her to look at me. When she did, I nearly lost it. Did she not know how beautiful she was?

"Why do you alway do that?" I questioned.

She bit her lips.

"Do what?" She asked.

It took every fiber that I had left to stop myself from taking her.

"Do I make you uncomfortable?" I traced her cheekbone.

"N-no, you don't." She lied.

Which makes me a little bit angry and spoke harshly,

"Ms. Brooks, look at me. " I command.

She then looked up.

"I will never hurt you okay, this has to be something you want too and if I decide not to be with me. I completely under--" Becky cuts me off.

Put the finger on my lips to shush me.

Wait what am I saying?

"I want to be with you, too." she blurted.

My eyes widen who knew, this active church girl, an independent woman, would want me as much as I want her.

I wrapped my hands around the waist.

She looks at me in confusion, and she takes my hands off. I sighed.

I have a long way to go with her.

I started to walk back toward my desk.

She grabs my hand. Pull me back towards her. She kissed me lightly.

"Baby step, okay," she said. I nodded, and I ran my hands through my hair.

What did I get myself int? Baby step?

I'm Matthew Leonardo, I don't take a baby step, but for her, I'm willing to try.

Feeling a bit tired. I stopped working and went to my office.

I don't think I'm going to get any work done, today. I gazed at Becky. Hardworking as usually, she is going through some files that I gave her.

"It's been a long day. I need to head home" I phoned Rachel, my receptionist.

"Rachel, I had an enough for today, I'm heading back home," I smirked. "So is Ms. Brooks."

"Of course, Mr. Leonardo," says Rachel with pure joy.

Becky's eyes widen, surprised and embarrassed by my statement.

I chuckled.

"No need to worry," I touched her hand." Rachel already knows about us." I inform her.