30. Baby Fever

Sorry, I took forever to update!! But I have been busy with life!

Votes comments share!!

3 1/2 months later

** Matt Pov **

I looked at my beautiful pregnant wife eating.

Sometimes, she tried not eat as much because she fears that she will gain more weight than she should due to having twins.

But I always made sure that she ate properly in order for her and the babies to remain healthy.

The doctor emailed afterward with more information on the pregnancy.

I'm proud to say that a boy and a girl will be born in a few weeks.

We have already had a long debate on what we will be naming our babies.

Daniel Zachary Leonardo, and Alyssa Margaret Leonardo for our baby girl.

But the doctor said that they might come sooner that we think.

I've never felt more ready my entire life.

"What? Oh, do I have something on my face?" She wipes her face with her hands to erase any food that she believed she had.

"Just thinking how I'm ready to be a father" I placed my plate on the sink.

"Oh really?" She says with a smile.

"yes, sweetheart. Now let's get you to bed, it's getting late" I helped my wife stand up from the chair.

"I'm not sleepy" she protests refusing to get off the chair by sitting back down.

"you need rest" I stood her up again.

We wrestled back and forth until she gave in and permit me to carry her into our bedroom.

"I can think of a few things to do before going to bed," I said on our way up.

Looked at me as if I lost every ounce of knowledge I had.

I laughed.

I knew that she will disagree with that idea because she appears as if she will go to labor as of now.

"babe, do I look like I have the energy to do that?" My wife response raising a brow.

"I'm only joking, love" I laid her down on the mattress and covered her with the bed sheets.

"uh-huh." she replies not fully agreeing with my sense humor.

"goodnight, love" I left kisses on her cheeks then her tummy.

My wife mutters in her sleep. "Goodnight."

I went back downstairs to make sure all the doors were locked.

** Becky Pov **

"okay, Mrs. Leonardo. I'm need to push in the count of 3" a woman in a white robe says.

"I can't. Do--this---urgh!!" I felt like passing out.

"yes, you can. I'm right here, love" a familiar man on my right side squeezes my hand.

Matt? What was he doing here?

More importantly, why was I here?!

I gazed down where the woman was.

I'm in labor?!!

"wait a minute--" I tried to speak but the woman stops me.

"I need you to push. In one. two. three, push" she explains.

"Ahhhhhhh." there was the pain again.

Everything went blank.

I gasped as awaken coming back into reality.

it's was a dream.

Lord, it felt soo real--

I started to get out the bed to use the bedroom. Then I felt a splash of liquid drop down between my legs.

"MATTY!!!" I called for my husband that was still downstairs.

==================

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter my loves Vote!!! Any questions, thoughts, feel free to leave a comment down below. Those who are reading 'finding you' there will be an update by tomorrow probably!! Hint- hint I never break a promise. Hope everyone has a very blessed day!! Okay bye;) Vote comment share!!!