7. Answer {Revised} ✔

** Becky's Pov **

I didn't know what to respond. I mean he's my boss.

"Well, don't think of me as your boss" He chuckled.

Did I say that out loud?

"Sweetheart, you're saying everything out loud." He responds still laughing at my outburst.

Okay, now he's just teasing me.

I got up head for the door. He grasps my wrist tightened his grip.

"Somebody is possessive," I muttered he gives me an intense glare.

"Don't leave, were not done talking." He spoke firmly

"Well, I am!" I shouted sounding irritated. I yanked his hands away from me and left the room.

"Where are you going!" He yells followed me out the chamber.

I stopped turned to face my boss.

"I need time to think, okay."

He sighed.

"I need an answer, before you leaving work. and I'm driving you home" He said more as a command than a suggestion.

"You don't have to do that; I have my car," I reply immediately.

"I'm not taking no for an answer, I will send someone to get your car," He said looking at my intensely.

"Fine," I muttered.

"I'm going back to work. If there's anything you need, you know where to find Rachel." Those were his last words and left me to dumbfound.

I needed to think before I answer and decide to date Mr. bi-polar.

I knew Rachel and trusted her. So I went to ask her.

"Rachel, Mr. Leonard" I stopped. Remembering that he told me not to call him by his last name.

I continued" I-I mean Matt, does usually date his employees." I went straight to the point.

She raised an eyebrow. "In the past, yes he did. Why do you ask?" she replies.

"He proposed something to me. He wants me to date him. I was just wondering what would happen If I said no." I said quickly.

"Ms. Brooks, I don't think that a good idea. When Matt want something, he will do anything to get it."

"I know he's a stubborn boy. But once you get past it, you will see his not that bad." She said with a genuine smile.

I sighed. I guess I have no choice.

So I walked over his room, and I overheard him speaking with someone.

"Why are you still calling me, it's over Amy. Wow, he still has ex-lovers crawling back to him. And he wants me?" I questioned.

"Move on, okay." He hangs up the phone threw his phone on the desk. I walked in.

He finally noticed me.

"Is there something you need, Ms. Brooks." he asked.

"N-No, I'm fine. Do you have a minute? There's something I need to say, about what we talked about earlier" I said feeling a bit nervous.