20. Honeymoon Week

** Becky Pov **

"Babe, were going to miss our flight, if we don't leave now" matt says getting a little impatient.

It's his private jet, we can leave whenever.

"Few more minutes" I stuffed my mouth with food. I'm now making a second plate to go.

I don't think those lingeries will fit now.

I'm literally eating everything insight.

"Do you want a plate" I asked him.

"We will have food on the plane" he put my food in a small bag.

"Can we go now, sweetheart" he asked again.

"Let's dance" I dragged him to the dance floor and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Babe, I feel like you're stalling" he says.

"Stalling what?" I played innocently.

"Our wedding night" he says in my ears.

Yes, it's true. I was stalling. My husband and I special night.

I went back to grab some more food. I glanced at the full bottle of champagne on the table.

Yes, I need this.

I read the label of the brand. Nice name, Perrier jouet. I filled up my 4th glass of tonight.

"You know that we don't have to do anything tonight, if you're not ready" he confronted.

"And you know I had a drinking problem, I don't want you to get use to this" he took my half glass, empty it on the trash.

"Heey! I was drinking that" I giggled feeling the effect of the alcohol.

"I want more of the--Perrier jouet" I said with my French accent.

Most west part of west Africa spoke French. Because we were colonized by french/Europeans.

"You sound really sexy when you speak french" he pulls me into a kiss.

"Then, I will speak it more" I flirted.

"I think we can go now" I kissed him again. I'm so energized from the alcohol.

Maybe we will get to do the deed without me passing out cause of nervousness.

"Okay, love" He smiles.

He carried me bridal style. The host announce our depart.

Everyone cheered as we said our goodbyes.

Janelle winked at me and mouthed wear them tonight.

Rachel also came, she assured us that she will keep the company well managed on our absence.

Matt exchange his personal cell with her in case something happened.

"Where exactly are you taking me" we got into the limo.

"You will see" was all he replied.

We got into the airport. Matt spoke with the pilot while I made myself comfortable. I went to the bathroom to change. I didn't want to ruin this beautiful wedding dress.

I came back to find two blankets that had mr.&mrs. Leonardo printed in a heart shape on the chair.

I looked at the food.

I'm too tired to eat.

Matt found me sleeping on the chair.

"why didn't you eat anything, love" he scoot in to sit with me.