5. Tempted {Revised} ✔

** Matt Pov **

I got out my car and walked towards the building until a petite woman was right before my eyes. I looked down at her, she so beautiful, just when I was about to touch her hair.

She removed herself from me and gasped at my appearance. I chuckled.

She wore a suitable outfit, revealing nothing but her legs. I felt something stir below my belt. I looked away and quickly regain control. I took my frustration with her, unintentionally.

"You're five minutes late. Ms. Brooks." I spoke a bit harshly.

She hesitated to speak but accomplished to state her reasons.

I looked at her carefully; she looked a bit scared.

I sighed. I didn't want Becky to be afraid of me. I pulled her towards me.

To comfort her. She looked a bit at eased as I walked toward the building.

"Rachel, will you show Ms. Brooks where she will be working," I stated.

I left them alone. I got into my office, Rachel has already put Becky's files on my desk.

Rachel worked for my father a while back.

She's one of the few that I can trust.

I open the files:

Name Becky Brooks.

Age: Twenty-three.

Major: Business administration.

Previous job located in Washington D.C.

Looks like she got the job. But there's one thing I'm concerned about, her relationship status.

"Rachel, Can you send Ms. Brooks to my office?" I stated

"Of course, Mr. Leonardo." She replies.

A few minutes later, she entered my office.

"Please, sit down," I command.

She sat down and waited for me to say something.

"Looks like you got the job, Ms. Brooks," I stated.

She squeaked and got up to hug me. She really shouldn't have done that.

"Thank you, You will not regret--"She cuts off.

I crashed my lips against hers. Becky quickly pulls away, clutched her blouse with her hands. In panicked.

"M-Mr. Leonardo, This is wrong." She said mentally straighten her skirt.

"And why is that?, do you have a boyfriend," I said hoarsely. Sickened by the thought someone else having her.

"No, I don't have one, But I know the kind of man you are. But I'm not that kind of girl." she protests and quickly left the office.

"Verdammt!" I cursed in German.