13. Frustrated ✔

** Becky's Pov **

"I love you, Mon chéri. " I told him as we headed back home.

He dropped me home for a few minutes, to pack anything I will need for the night.

I'm sleeping over his house today.

I texted my mom, Rachel, and Janelle about my engagement proposal.

Janelle had a few news for herself. John finally called her to set up a date, when he gets back.

I'm really happy for her.

Rachel, already knew about the news that why she was acting weird today.

and my mom tells me that serge's is coming to visit me tomorrow.

Matt doesn't know about serge.

But she also tells me that she happy about the engagement, plus she gets to have grandbabies, mixed babies.

"I love you too," he replies still had his eyes on the road.

We arrived home, Matt didn't waste any time,

he carried me bridal style, to his bedroom.

I'm having second thoughts.

I don't think I've never been this nervous my entire life.

He lays me down the king size bed, and practically ripped my dress.

I'm left with nothing but my bra, and undies. He kiss me passionately. I let out a low moan.

"M-matt" he doesn't answer, and continued to kiss me on the neck, he traced my body with his strong hands.

I don't think I can do this. I mean I can my body is saying yes, but my mind is saying no.

He stares me for a minute.

Now you're chance to tell him to stop.

But I don't, I stare at his bare chest, golden skin. He hovers above me and began to part my legs.

I think the holy spirit spoke to me.

"M-matt, I think we should stop" I finally spoke.

"Were getting marry soon, we will do this eventually," he says in the middle of our kiss.

He unhooked my bra, I got off the bed, quickly with my hands on my chest.

"But, were not married yet" I stated putting on my pajamas. He came towards me.

"How long are you getting to make me wait, Becky" he gives me those puppy eyes look and I almost gave in.

I point out still unable to look at him. "until we are married." He punched the wall causing me to jump.

"I'm sleeping downstairs, I can be around you right now" he muttered.

I nodded got into bed. I prayed and fell asleep.

** Matt Pov **

I went back upstairs. I couldn't sleep on the couch.

I got in the room, she fast asleep. I pulled her towards me, and she lays on my chest.

This woman is something else.

Things were going great until she told me to stop.

Heck, I don't even know how I stopped.

I watched her sleep. I started thinking about how her body looked. My body began to react to it.

I fogged bad thoughts I was having about her.

I can't just lay a hand on a virgin, after what just happened. I kissed her forehead.

I prayed our wedding night comes fast, because I'm running out patience. Slowly, afterward I drift into sleep too.

____________