16. Girls Night

** Becky Pov **

"How does feel to be engaged to a multi-billionaire" one of the bridesmaids asks.

"I really don't care about his money. At first, I thought he was this ruthless man that selfish, ignorant, and womanizer"

"But once I gotten to know him. His beyond all that. I really love him" I blushed and all the bridesmaid looked at me with smiles.

"Well, does he have any sibling? girl, he is fine" another added.

"He does have an older brother, his already married, leaves in germany" the girls awed in disappointment.

"Here take a look, they have you and matt on the people magazine" janelle hands me the magazine.

We flip through the pages together.

One part caught my eyes.

Could this be love? The multi-billionaire matt leonardo finally settle down?

The name of his new love remains unknown.

They have a footage of us, the day he proposed to me.

I read on.

One thing for sure that she is not the "vogue model" amyadams.

"Oh hell no" janelle blurts out aloud, I can feel her temper rising.

"It's fine, janelle" I tried to calm her down.

One thing I love about janelle she always looks out for me, and I do the same.

"Let's try on the dress" I changed the subject.

I came back with the bridesmaid dress, and mine.

They are wearing a nude back chiffon lace long peach color by Dhgates.

My wedding dress is a white ivory mermaid laced dress also by Dhgates.

We talked talked for  a few more hours.

Then I asked Janelle if she can give me a ride home, since I didn't bring my car.

"So, how's you and John" I asked her while I stuffed my wedding dress in her car.

"We Skype sometimes, but I don't..its just..I'm way too much of a woman for him.

Becky, I could snap him in half with my curves. I don't know why he wants me anyways" she muttered but I heard her well.

Janelle's has always been insecure about her body, while I wish I had her body.

I have curves too, but not like hers.

"Janelle's, John likes you for you trust me. And any men will be lucky to have you" I hugged her.

I almost told her about him coming to my wedding in order to surprise her.

But I didn't tell her.

"Matt and I almost did it" I confessed on my way home.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I want details" she almost forget that she  was still driving.

I laughed at her outburst.

"I was going to tell you today, anyways it's was after he proposed to me.

I spent the night in his house. I don't know..I thought I was ready..My body reacted to his touches like I was on fire, Janelle"

"But then I started to think about the "promise we both made, you know to say our self for marriage" I added reminded by the blissful memory.

"Girl, the holy spirit spoke to you didn't he" Janelle joked.

"Yea, he did" I responded.

I see Matt's car in the drive way.

I guess everyone is home, including my parents.

I waved Janelle good bye.

I held my breath before entering the house.

I hope my parent don't say anything embarrassing about me to him.

I'm so thankful everyone is enjoying this story, VOTE VOTE!!. & I received many wonderful comments from my fellow readers. I just <3 you all. any questions, thoughts, feel free to comment down below! And if you haven't check "Findin you" Okay bye:) VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!