10. Tales of a man {Revised} ✔

** Matt Pov **

I was pleased that she decided to stay with me. Yes I know it just for dinner at least I get to spend more time with her. I was ready to eat; I didn't hear her when she said that we had to say grace. We joined hands our hands. I glanced at her while she prayed.

Get a grip, Matt!

I grinned. You're the CEO of a successful company, one look from her has you wrapped around her fingers.

I'm supposed to be praying right now not stare at her. I've never seen a woman as beautiful as her, it hurts. I can't help it.

"Tell me about your family?" She asked.

"My mom is German, and my father was Italian. He died." I lowered my glazed back at my food.

"I remember when I was little he used to come back home from work, and he still had time to make pasta for me." I chuckled.

She gave me a weak smile and squeezed my hand "I'm sorry about your father, I didn't know."

I nodded.

I told her everything about me except the accident because I'm not ready to share that with her yet. But I can't help but wonder what she will think of me; it was my fault after all.

"I will wash the dishes." I finally spoke.

"N-No I will do it!" She rushed towards the sink and pushed me out the way.

I watched her; she still had on her black pencil skirt.

She arched her back, unintentionally.

Man, she doesn't know what she is doing to me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. She didn't protest.

I continued, I kissed her left shoulder and worked my way up towards her neck.

She gulped.

"Matt, you promised. Remember?" she says in an uneasy tone.

She was clinging on to me rather than pushing me off.

"I know" I grinned leaving love bites on her neck.

I lifted her and placed her on the kitchen contour. She closes her legs put her hands on them protectively.

"M-Matt, I'm still a....." she waits for me to finish. I don't pick on it.

"I'm made a promise to God, and myself to save myself until marriage."

I laughed.

She said nothing.

Could it be?

"Wait, you're serious?! I'm sorry it's just there are not many girls left that still do that, you know to save themselves. " I added trying not laugh again.

"Yea, I'm a virgin, okay so there." She stated.

And here I thought I was going to get lucky tonight.

I guess not. While I'm laughing my friend here, I glared down doesn't think it's a laughing matter.

"I'm going to take a cold shower, watch tv or something" I muttered.

Minutes later I came back.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yea, let me grab my purse." She responded. We went in the car. I drove her home.I parked at her garage door. She doesn't leave. I leaned forward and kissed her.

"You know I respect your decision, even though I was laughing earlier," I said out of nowhere. "Your brave for making such a decision."

Becky glanced at me.

She kissed me back "Thank you." She gets out the car.

"Goodnight, love," I added.

She smiles shyly "Goodnight."

I drove off. My phone rings I don't recognize the number, so I pick up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Matty, I know this isn't over." a female voice response drunkenly.

"Come home, I'm at your place." she hiccuped.

"Amy, What are you doing there?"

I growled.

"I have a surprise for you." She hangs up. I quickly arrived home so I can kick her out.

I found her on my porch with a mini dress on, drinking.

"Matty! you're here." She exclaimed and rushed toward me.

She tries to kiss me, But I remove her away from me.

"I'm calling you a cab, you're drunk," I said not entertaining her.

"You know, what we used to do, when we're drunk, I can show you." She bites her lips and kisses my neck, began to remove my shirt. Thoughts about her became back. I remembered that night with her.

I growled and gripped her hands halting her to stop.

"Your cab is here, Amy," I said firmly.

She rolled her eyes and smiled at me wickedly. "Weak!" Got in the cab drove off.

----------------------------------

Wow! Omg, Amy, give up already! 😒He doesn't want you, Tell me what you think if you wanna.

Vote. Comment. Share. 🌹