22. Practice Makes Perfect

** Matt Pov **

"I'm honored to be your first, love" I kissed the tip of her nose.

I pulled her closer to me.

She looks up at me and Smiles.

Thank you, god, for blessing me with a loving wife.

Wait, I almost forget to ask--

"Are you hurt?! Anywhere!" I tip her chin up to face me.

I looked into her dark chocolate eyes.

"N-no" she hesitant to speak.

I unveiled the sheets that covered our bare bodies.

"W-what are you doing?!" she swiftly covers herself with my light blue dress shirt that was on the bed.

I uttered a low chuckle.

She still behaves shyly. After we've just made love.

I examined our bed.

There was portion amount of red stain.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked her again.

"J-just a little" she bites her lips and looks at our pillows instead of me.

"O-of course, it's normal. It was my first time--and--it has been a long time since you--" she defends me.

I cannot bring my old habits...my manly nature...that I experienced with my past partners...into my married bed.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. You've got to tell me...if I'm...being too extreme.." I hugged her tightly until she asks for a breather.

I kissed her cheeks before pulling away from her soft skin.

She helps me add new covers on the bed.

We both climbed back into our fresh sheets and laid together to enjoy each other company.

She draws imaginary lines from my chest down my stomach.

"What are you doing to me" I groaned.

I know she in the mood for another round.

"N-nothing" she plays innocuous.

"Are you sure?" I lift her lightly body causing her to yelp.

Her knees are apart between my waist. I gazed at her bare chest and she covers them speedily with her hands. By the dim light of the room. I still got a glimpse of how her medium size breast appeared. I felt a rush down south.

"I--I" she looks at me and blushes.

"I know what you want, my love" I switched our positions and I'm above her. She didn't object.

I gazed at her closely.

She bites her bottom lips nervously.

I took that as an approval to accomplish my wife's requests.

** Becky Pov **

"I need rest, please" I pleaded and moved to my left side of the bed. It's 2 am in the morning.

He still has the stamina for more!

"You started this, remember" he states.

I feel like I've just gotten out of an operator room.

I blushed in the memory of it.

I'm numb from head toe.

I still feel everything, places he had touched.

I know I started this.

But a girl needs her beauty rest.

"One, more" the responses huskier than previously. My hormones react to his voice and my body tingles.

What is the matter with me?!

His massive hands were at it again. He traced my bare right shoulder. And left his lips prints on my brown skin.

"That what you said the last time" I reminded him.

We've done...this..2...3...times?

Oh, I lost count.

"I'm not tired" he smirks and attempts to peek under our covers. To get a better view my assets.

He resumed to his plan of trying to seduce me for probably more likely the fourth time of tonight.

"Well, I am" I slap his hands away that was already under the sheets exploring my body.

It's true. I was exhausted, physically.

My legs felt my jello.

I tried to go back to sleep. Hoping that he will take a hint to do the same.

But no! Not my Italian/german husband.

Instead

He whispered sweet nothings in his native languages Italian/german.

"You know I don't understand a single word that you're saying" I turned to glimpse at his rare blue/grayish eyes.

"That the whole point" he states as a matter of facts.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I began to get up off the bed but my legs failed.

Matt had already gotten out of the bed. Put his hands on behind my legs and lifts me up. Carries me bride style, walks me to the bathroom.

"I will be out if you need anything, with," he says before closing our bathroom that was connects our large bedroom.

And that's the man I married.

His sweet. loving.

I decided to take a shower while I was at it and I also did my facial night routine.

20 minutes later, I opened our bathroom door and glanced across the bed he was fast asleep.

I'm not tired. He says.

I stopped by the bed frame watched him lays there peacefully.

I kneeled on the floor and did a quick prayer.

I got up made myself comfortable in our mattress and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He responses automatically pulls me closer.

I peck his lips.

"Goodnight" he mutters in his sleep.

"Goodnight" I smiled and scoots in his arms.

===============

I apologize for the delay!! you know life stuff. But here I am, loves!! So VOTE!! Any questions, thoughts feel free to leave a comment down below!! I'm drafting "finding you" chapters as we speak. I will update tonight or tomorrow!! Check out my other stories on my page!! Okay bye:)) Vote comment share!!