12. Ready ✔

** Becky Pov **

"Hey, Rachel have you noticed anything different about Matt?" I ask suspiciously.

I feel like he's hiding something from me.

"N-not at all, Ms.brooks" she stutters a bit. She not even making eye contact with me and that how I knew something was definitely wrong.

Okay, now she acting weird, too. I went back to work. Then I heard the intercom go on.

"Ms. Brooks, please report to Mr. Leonardo office".

I got up, went to see what he wants. "Coming."

I overheard him talking to someone "man, I hope I don't blow it, I mean what if she says no" he paced back and forth.

What is he talking about?

I knocked one more time, before going in. He looked startled for a moment, then composed himself.

Oh gosh, what if he fires me?!

"I-I made reservations our dinner for 8 pm, I-I mean its 7 right now, we can leave early so you get ready.

I already talked to rachel about it" he answered quickly.

I approached him. I touched his cheeks.

"Matt, are you alright?" I asked concernedly.

"I-I'm fine, you know work stuff, now go grab your coat, so we can leave," he said mentally.

He hugged me. and I left to get my stuff.

I texted Janelle to meet me at my house, so she can do my makeup. I waved Rachel goodbye.

I met with Matt at the parking lot.

"See you soon, love," he said proudly. He kissed me on last time and we parted.

I arrived home, a few minutes later I see Janelle getting out of her car.

I screamed and ran outside to greet her. We went straight into doing my hair and makeup.

"Janelle, it's 7:30 are you almost done?!" I asked eagerly.

"now, I'm done! go put on you're dress" she beamed excitedly.

I came back with a black cage sleeve dress that hugged my curves in the right way and some black heels.

I looked in the mirror, my hair was put in a high ponytail, I had on a little bit a red lipstick and smokey eyes.

I gotta to head it to her, she did really good.

"Why didn't you become a makeup artist Janelle?!"

"thank you for this" I hugged her one more time. We were interrupted by a honk. He's here.

"You look wonderful" he greeted and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Janelle gushed at the two of us. We left the house.

** Matt Pov **

I was nervous on my way to her house, my palms were sweaty. Why was I nervous?!

I knew why, one I've never been in love before.

Women told me that they loved me, but I never took them seriously.

Man, I just hope this doesn't backfire, and she refuses.

I got off the car. Janelle let me in, and there she was in a black dress, she looked beautiful all around.

I chuckled.

Now, I don't want to go to the restaurant, those men will probably hit on her when they see her.

I had to claim her, before someone steal her away from me.

We said our goodbyes, got into the car. I couldn't wait. I kissed her hungrily. We let out for air.

"Matt, at this rate we will never make it in time" she blushes.

"We can go back to my place instead." I teased.

I rolled my eyes, "No."

A few minutes later, we arrived.

Let's do this.

"Sweetheart, I want you to close your eyes, trust me." she nods. and I led the way.

"Okay, open 'em," I said in a soft voice.

We were on the roof of the restaurant with rose petals in a heart shape and a table for one.

She sat down in confusion. I got down in one knee. tears began to run down her cheeks.

"Becky Brooks, you''ve have made me the happiest man on earth, I've seen the way you practice your faith with God.

You made me better, different.

I can honestly say that I'm falling in love with you, I love you soo much, will you marry me?" I finally said.

She got up and hugged me.

"Yes! I will marry you" she squeaked excitedly. I swipe her tears.

"meine schöne Braut" I spoke in a german. and kissed her again.

{meine schöne Braut- means my beautiful bride}

-------------

A/N: I know I haven't updated in ages... 😩 But I'm working and going to school. So yeah but don't worry I'm fully committed to this story and I will finish it. Any questions, thoughts, comment down below.

Peace ✌

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.🌹