9. Home is Where The heart is {Revised} ✔

** Becky Pov **

Can't believe I just said that?

"I want to be with you too."

way to go, Becky.

On top of that, I kissed him.

He's the first guy I ever kiss.

I don't plan on telling him that cause his only going to get more possessive over me.

But he didn't kiss me back, did he not like it? A million question starts to run through head,

Get it together Becky; you're here to work.

He hands me some files I began to scan through them to distract myself.

"Rachel, I'm heading home, including Ms. Brooks." He smirks. Oh gosh, is he already telling people about it?

I could tell Rachel was excited about this. I'm not going to hear the end of this when I speak wth her later. I put the files on his desk. He gets up and grabs my hand.

"Let go home. " says Matthew.

"You're still dropping me home, right?"

I ask suspiciously.

"After I show you my place." He replies with a grin on his face.

"M-Matt, please don't try anything funny, okay." I stuttered a little.

I may be innocent, but I'm not stupid.

"I won't" He sighed. I'm a little relief to hear that. We got out the office.

I see Rachel speaking with a blonde woman with slim features.

She turns around, Looks at Matt and me with a disgusted look on her face. She then approached us.

"So, this is why you broke up with me, Matt? for--for this thing!" she exclaims with anger.

Okay, she did not just call me a thing.

"Amy, you know why I broke up with you, so don't play the victim." He growled.

Amy ignored his question.

He squeezes my hand, which makes the blonde woman turn red in disbelief.

"She black" she says stating the obvious.

I prayed.

Lord, please give me patience, not strength, if you give me the strength I might just do something that I will regret.

I'm not going to stand here and let her disrespect me.

"So what If I'm black? Haven't you heard of interracial relationship" I replied a bit on edge? Matt notices that I was furious, so he leans down my ear, whispered "she not worth it, love" He put me at ease.

"Matt, can we go home now," I said eagerly.

We looked into each other eyes. Amy looked uncomfortable, so she decides to leave.

"This isn't over!" She yells.

Before we left the building, Matt asks Rachel how Amy got into the building apparently she got in.

"Make sure to call security, next time I don't want her near my building again." He commands.

"Of course, and I have a good evening to you both." She waved goodbye and winked at me.

I just smile and shake my head shyly.

We headed home. When we arrived I was shocked by how big it was; I mean how can one person live in a house like this. We got inside.

He gave me a tour of the house.

He persuaded me into staying for a while, and he made me dinner.

His father particular recipe, Italian sausage pasta. I sat the tables, a few minutes later he brought plates.

He starts to dig in, But I stopped him.

"Matt, we have to say grace" I spoke laughing a little by his reaction.

He says turning red. "Right, sorry. I'm just a bit hungry."

Then End -- I'M KIDDING lol

Wow! that so was the longest chapter I ever wrote, make sure to VOTE!! I'm working hard on this. And I'm doing this for yall. My old and new readers you mean the world to me.

Vote. Comment. Share.