11. New Beginnings {Revised} ✔

** Becky Pov **

It's been five months since we started dating. He now goes to church with me more often, and things are great for the most part, but when things get heating, it's hard. I know he gets upset about it, and I don't know how long I can hold this off. But it's my decision to wait, and I will stand by that decision until the end.

It's hard for me too. I'm falling for him. I haven't told him yet. But I'm planning to soon. Someone did bring back my car last night so that I can drive to work.

That night was something, If I had let him go further, I don't I could have stopped him, or myself after that.

Today he's taking me to fancy restaurant celebrate our five month anniversary. I went to go work, earlier this time. I went to greet him; he pecks my lips. He's on the phone, So I decide to speak with Rachel, in the meantime.

** Matt Pov **

"Man, I don't know how you do it. Y'all have been together long enough and you still not getting it," John says laughing at my situation.

I ran my hand through my hair. "I love her, okay."

"Does she know?" he asked carefully.

"No, I haven't told her yet," I added. I don't know how she will response.

John shakes his head unable to comprehend, "You haven't gotten any for months. You lover, and she's still a virgin?! who are you and what have you done with Matt Leonardo?!" he stated.

I chuckled.

"Man, it's not about sex anymore just being with her is enough you know but don't tell her I said that I don't want her thinking that I can go another year with this Because I really cannot," I added.

He paused. "Why don't you marry her? I mean, you love her, I don't see why not."

"Do something romantic women love that. " He suggested.

I snorted. "Like you know anything about that, make a move on Janelle Barnes already."

"Planning on it when I get back." He hangs up.

I called the restaurant, and then I drove to fine jewelry, and I found the perfect ring. I hope she likes it. Then I went back to work. I ran into her on the way back.

She walks towards me. I still had the little black box. "I thought you left?"

I quickly hide it, before she sees it.

"Yea, I just went on a little errand that all." I cleared my throat.

I grinned at her and walked in my office. "Now, I have to get back to work, so do you, Ms. Brooks."

-----------------------

My second story "FINDING YOU" will be released, on my next update so excitedly!!