29. A New Leaf

So, guys!! I know it has been awhile, to update.

I wanted to update at the end of the week but I had spare time of my own, today. So I decided to update just for you guys!!!

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!

** Becky Pov **

"Watch your steps, love." my husband instruct as he helps me walk down the stairs. After I had informed Matt about the pregnancy. He has been extra careful with every movement that I did. Which was sweet of him to do so.

.I held my free hand on the stairs handler. "I'm fine, Matt."

"I"m just looking out for you and our baby, love" he kisses my belly.

He smiled. "I'm going to be a dad." I heard him whispers to our unborn baby.

"Mommy and daddy love you." he went on.

"And daddy loves mommy very much" he stood up and kissed my bottom lip.

"Mommy love you, too" I kissed my husband back.

"Oh, really? Well, daddy wanna know just how much you love him" my husband pulls me closer as he nuzzles my neck hitting my sensitive spots.

"Mmhmm...that feels...no were going to be late, matt" I giggled loving what Matt was doing to me.

We have a follow-up appointment today, so far I'm 5 1/2months pregnant.

Now, I'm familiar with the symptoms I experienced on my last pregnancy.

It's a lot easier to deal with than before.

The mood swings, overeating last but not least the hormones.

I can't.

It was really overwhelming, but matt was a big help to deal with it all.

"The doctor wouldn't mind...if we were late," says my husband as he snakes his hand on my bottom.

"You know, I don't like being late" I playfully his hand away.

"We will continue this later, love" he kisses again before heading to the hospital.

"Yes, you will" I whispers in his ear. He grabs our things together quickly.

Today, we were going to find out the gender of our baby.

We were both excited about this.

God, has blessed us with another baby.

We drove to the hospital with nothing but smiles in our faces.

After we arrived our names were called right away for our appointment.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Leonardo. How are you?" says the same lady doctor that confirmed my pregnancy.

"Hello, doctor. I'm doing fine, thank you" I replied.

"This is my husband, Matt Leonardo" I added.

"Nice to meet you. Is the mommy-to-be begin well taken care of?" The doctors ask my husband.

"Yes, ma'am," my husband says and squeezed my hands.

"Alright, I believe we will be doing the ultrasound today." she reads her documents.

Then directs me to seat on the hospital bed as she puts the jelly lotion on the machine and rubs it on my pregnancy belly.

We all gazed at the small TV that forms an image that seemed to be our baby.

"There seems be a mistake...." the doctor looks closely at the tiny machine.

"What's wrong?!" We both asked the doctor in unison.

"Looks, like you will be having twins" she points at the tv and demonstrates her theory.

Oh god, I couldn't believe it.

I'm having...were having twins?!

"We were having twins?" I felt my myself crying.

"Yes, love," my husband says as he kisses my left hand.

"Make sure to take your all vitamins, I guess were done here, congrats," the doctor says.

"Thank you very much, doctor" I reply.

"Your very welcome, see you on the next appointment" she adds.

We left the doctor's office and we head home. We got into the car, matt didn't start the car.

"What's wrong?" I asked my husband.

I heard his voice cracks "I love you, baby" my husband lips went on mines.

"I love you too, sweety" I reply. I understand his pain.

We have been through a lot together.

But the Lord knew that we could through it.

And now were stronger than ever, it's has strengthen us individually along with our marriage.

We did a thankful prayer together for what God had done for us.

"Let's go home. I want to express my love for you" I whisper in my husband ears.

"I like the sound of that" he replies.

With that Matt started the car and bolt off the streets.

Not wasting another minute that will delay us from spending alone time together.

And I was more than ready to lay in my husband's arms.

==================

Woot woot!! There having twins! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! VOTE!! And there's about 3 or 4 more chapter left until this story ends, sniffs sniffs, so any question thoughts feel free to leave a comment down below!&I'm so thankful to have such wonderful readers that votes, comment, and takes time to read very chapter of my stories. You guys are just awesomeness <3y'all. I will stop talking now VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!