Don't Leave So Soon

Kirishima's POV
After leaving Bakugo alone I kept tossing and turning through the night, replaying the same events from today in my head. The two strangers I met at the beach and Bakugo's freak out when I brought them up especially.
The terror in the blonde's expression when he ran away also wouldn't leave my mind, the sound of his horrified scream seared into my brain.
'M not sure when but eventually I must've knocked out. As if my eyes had just shut on the gleaming moon they tiredly open once again to the rising sun. I groan loudly, turning over to stuff my face in my pillow, my body feeling suddenly fatigued, unlike the pent up restlessness from last night. The last thing I want to do is get up and go to school. Maybe I should just skip for today.
But then Bakugo pops into my head and that's more than enough to get me tumbling out of bed and up into my bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth, some of the bristles splitting from my razor sharp points. After splashing some water in my face I start the process of jelling my hair into its manly style. I zone out while doing the task, thinking of my quick tempered friend.

Only once 'm done with my hair do I take a good look in the mirror,
"Ugh...damn..."
I was tried and damn it was obvious. My usually lively ruby eyes look exhausted and worried with some light bags underneath. Of course nothing compared to Aizawa, but still.
"Oh well..."
I mumble under my breath, my voice coming out deeper and more gravely than usual since I'd just woken up.

I grab a banana on my past the kitchen, most of my classmates already done eating and putting on their shoes to head out. Whilst eating I wave lazily at Kaminari and Sero who also yawn and wave back.
Walking up to the two Sero tilts his head at me,
"Didn't sleep well again?"
I nod my head miserably, feeling as if I could fall asleep at any moment.
Kaminari yawns again, stretching his arms above his head,
"Really? I was soo tired after the beach!"
Following them out the door I mumble enviously,
"Must be nice..."

Once 'm out in the morning cool some of that tiredness and bitterness melts away. I take in a deep breath, marching forward to catch up with Sero and Kaminari.
Looking around whilst walking next to them though, something bugs me, like something's wrong or out of place. No, that wasn't right... more like-something was missing. Or someone.
I turn to Sero, raising one eyebrow in inquiry,
"Where's Bakugo?"
The taller alpha shrugs,
"Haven't seen him, I just thought he was at class already since he gets up before the damn sun."
I laugh lightly, nodding while scratching the back of my head,
"Hah, yeah, you're probably right."
Despite Sero's reassurance though something still feels wrong...
'Just leave me alone!'

Bakugo...

Bakugo's POV
I peer outside my window, the draws pulled back by less than an inch. The extras walk in a large group to school, I pick out Kirishima's ridiculous hairstyle from the crowd.
"Fuck..."
I turn back, cussing under my breath as my back slides against the cold wall. I drag my hands down my face, shoulders shaking as I let out an uneven sigh.
Fuck, I have to get going if I don't wanna be late but-... If I leave my room, what'll happen?
The same fucking question has been torturing my mind ever since the morning sky had been touched at the horizon with gradients of indigo and violet. One part of me was fucking screaming at myself to get my ass up and out of here. But the other side was begging for me to stay inside, the thought of leaving making me feel tethered to my fucking bed.
Voices of panic and aggression shout in my head, they're annoying little fuckers that had been there way before my inner omega.
If you don't hurry you'll be fucking late! Do you want people to ask why you weren't here today?!
No! It's too late now! You might as well just stay!
Are you a fucking idiot?! Mom will beat your ass if you don't go!
Just tell her you were sick!
Great, now we're lying?!
Well it's better than going outside!
Don't be such a fucking cowar-
"STOP!"
I curl into a ball, pressing my hands up against my ears. The voices go away for now, but it won't last for long.
After a minute I had resigned to just staying in my room for the day before another wave of fear crashes over me. The same feeling of somebody watching me, waiting to attack me, only strengthens in the dead silent room. I gulp loudly, the tiniest sounds boasting in volume.
Fuck. I can't stay here.