I Hate How Weak I Am

All Mights POV
"Come now Young Midoriya, I know you can run faster than that!"
The short green haired boy rushes past me once again, staggering on his way from the broken microwave weighing on his shoulder. We've been at his daily training at the beach for about an hour now, it's about time for a break.
On cue my youthful disciple throws his garbage into the piling trash mountain. Shortly after he collapses onto the ground, panting and sweating heavily.
"Let's take a break Young Midoriya! I brought sandwiches!"
Lifting the boy like a rag doll with my muscle form I laugh heartily, ambling over to the cooler containing our food and refreshments.

Propping the exhausted boy up I start taking out lunch when suddenly I hear a high pitched female voice come from a little bit away.
"ALL MIGHT! HELP! PLEASE!"
Huh? Who was that? I thought this was a private beach. Could it be someone who lives in the area?
Two girls come running up through the path of garbage my successor had cleared. They had definitely both come from the beach, the first girl with a short orange bob and a frilly white and blue striped tankini. The other girl, taller and more mature looking then the other has long purple hair that goes past her waist. She's wearing a simple black bikini and she smells of taffy, but definitely not an omega.
They're definitely young ladies, can't be any older then Young Midoriya. The purple haired one must be an early bloomer, an alpha too.

The girl with the bob runs in front, worry drenching her youthful features as she finally slows down, out of breath.
"All Might! Thank goodness..."
The taller girl quickly joins her friend, placing a hand on her shoulder,
"Oili, I told you not to just run off. Everything's fine, don't bother All Might. He's a busy hero."
I wonder what the problem could be. It sure doesn't seem like everything is fine to the other little miss.
"Now, now, what is causing you worry young citizen?"
I pull out my flashy smile, hoping to relive the worried child, she frantically starts to explain,
"You see Mr. All Might sir, my brother and his friends were hanging out at the beach with us but they left without even telling us and they've been gone for a while and they won't return any of my texts or calls and I'm terribly worried that something awful happened to them!!"
Still processing the short haired girl's explanation I didn't notice Young Midoriya getting up. Did she even take a chance to breath during that?

"Wait. Who's you're brother? I think I recognize you..."
The girl addressed by my disciple gasps,
"Izuku! It's me Oili, Daigo's sister!"
The grenette gasps in return,
"Daigo... you mean that the two friends who are also missing are Atomu and Kacchan?"
I look back and forth at the two chatting kids, not recognizing any of the names being thrown around like common knowledge.
After a bit more of this back and forth that I can't seem to make sense of I decide to get down to business,
"So would you like my help in finding your friends, young lady?"
"Oh, yes, please All Might!"
'Oili', I believe her name was, pleads before the alpha girl intervenes,
"Now wait a second! I'm sure those idiots just walked off somewhere, they probably do it all the tim-"
"But Kit Kat always texts me back!"

Young Midoriya interjects too,
"Kacchan is strong but..."
As the freckled boy trails off I finish his statement,
"But better safe than sorry! Let's just hope you won't need my assistance too much."
The pouting girl let's a bit of worry drop from her face, her eyes lighting up in relief.
"For now you two wait back at the shore in case they return. We will search for you're companions."
The female duo nods before turning around and running back the way they came.
"Training will have to wait for now, Young Midoriya. It seems that you knew that girl and her friends. Am I correct?"
Already heading out to the private area my disciple stutters,
"Uh, y-yes, her brother is friends with Kacchan. He's the blonde boy you saved from the Sludge Villain, All Might."

"Ah, yes, I recall Young Bakugo, a tenacious boy indeed. I'm sure he's okay but we better check, it's my duty as the Symbol of Peace."
I shrink into my smaller form, I should avoid big crowds coming after me for now or else this will take longer.
"So, young man, since you know these boys can you tell me what scents I should be looking out for."
Despite the freckled boy's timid behavior and kind nature he had presented as an alpha only a week ago. With all the training we'd been doing and the hardening of his determination and skill it's not all too surprising. Some may say it's fate since he'll inherit One For All.
"Of course, All Might."
The speculating boy places a hand on his chin, his rainforest scent giving the area a quizzical aura. Rainforest fits the young man perfectly. With his green appearance and-pfft- his waterworks too.