Protection Versus Pity

Bakugo's POV
"Thanks for staying late Bakugo, follow me."
Aizawa leads me out of the empty classroom and into the equally desolate hallway. I had been attending U.A. for a full week now. Ended up fighting Deku in a mock battle, almost killed that little lying bastard too. Blah blah blah, but in all honestly who gives a fuck? 'M still fucking pissed at that nerd. I thought we might've moved past our old grudges a bit after the hospital visit, but I guess the fuck not. That shitty nerd had a quirk this whole time, he's been hiding it for so long and made me look like a goddamn fool. I ended up storming out after the bell rang since I was so fucking pissed.
After he got healed by Recovery Girl though that stupid Deku still decided to run after me, spouting absolute nonsense about borrowing some power. Transferring a quirk, that's fucking impossible. Though... 'm still fucking suspicious of that damn nerd. Like why the hell has he been hanging out with All Might? How'd he get a quirk all of a sudden? How'd he present as an alpha? What was he gonna tell me at the hospital?
Thinking back to the alpha one I scowl bitterly.
I guess second gender isn't as predictable as everyone makes it out to be, huh?

"All students are required to take special classes relating to their second genders. Betas and alphas are usually separated, depending on the lesson."
Aizawa shows me one of the classrooms used for those lessons, 's pretty normal except for a few gadgets I don't recognize stored along the walls.
"Who teaches that?"
"Midnight."
I roll my eyes at the obvious answer.
"Of course."
"At least for alphas. I teach the solo beta classes."
'M surprised by that fact though, I thought that this lazy teacher would've tried to avoid any extra work.
"And who teaches, well, y'know..."
I can't even find the will to say the word out loud, afraid someone might hear us. Of course I know that's fucking nonsensical but 'm paranoid about anyone finding out.
"Ah, the omega classes. Well you're the only omega in the hero course."
My eyes dart around anxiously as I physically cringe when Aizawa nonchalantly talks about my big fucking secret.
"So we can set you up in one of the omega classes that business and tech students attend."

My back straightens like a rod and eyes pop open in shock as 'm unable to hold back from immediately shooting the idea down.
"NO! No! Absolutely fucking not!"
Aizawa's stoic expression barley changes at my outburst as he evenly replies,
"The classes are mandatory, Bakugo."
The black haired man leans against the classroom doorway as I argue with him.
"But- I can't!"
"Why not?"
I grit my teeth in irritation as the homeroom teacher's coal colored eyes never leave me.
"Because then everybody will fucking know!"
"That you're an omega."
Aizawa finishes my train of thought that 'm refusing to admit out loud.
"Yeah...that."
The homeless looking man hums in thought until he finally releases a troubled sigh.
"Listen Bakugo, sooner or later people are gonna find out. These kids aren't everyday high schoolers, they're smart."
I tear my gaze away and glare at the floor, my arms tightly drawn across my chest. 'M annoyed because he's fucking right. I know that keeping my second gender hidden forever is probably impossible but what the fuck am I supposed to do then? There's no way in hell I can just come out and tell everyone. No one would take me seriously. They'd look down on me...

'Well, I mean, you smell really good at least.'

'M nothing more than a fucking omega.

'You have a pretty, tight little ass don't you, baby~'

A fucking outlet for other people's pleasure.

'What a little whore, stripping in front of all these alphas and betas.'

Something to be sexualized and degraded by fuckers who find themselves superior.