The AU Guidelines

All right so, sadly, this is not the first chapter of the book, this is a guideline on how my omegaverse AU is going to work.
I felt that I needed to make this since there are so many different ways to implement this universe.

No shifting. (Meaning they cannot turn into animals.)

Scenting/Pheromones
-They all exude some sort of scent depending on person and second gender.
-Alphas scents are always strong, dominant and comforting for their partner.
-Betas pheromones are much weaker than Alphas and Omegas. So they really vary on the Beta.
-Omegas scents are sweet and comforting with the ability to calm down people and diffuse high tension situations.
        -Mates often leave their scent on each other as to show they're taken.

Presenting.
-On average people end up presenting: at earliest in 7th grade and at latest their first year of high school.
          -But most often it's during people's last year of junior high(in Japan) or first year of high school that they present (9th grade across the board) Whether you're an alpha, beta or omega doesn't really affect that.

Alphas
          -30% of the population are alphas.
-When alphas present they often go into a runt or commit a violent act towards whoever's around.
          -Alphas are seen as superior to both betas and omegas. They are usually in charge of most things when it comes to power, like politics or business.
         -They are biologically stronger and taller than others. They can come off as intimidating, dominant or protective, depending on the person.
-When using their scents they can most often overpower a Beta or Omega.
         -Alpha males are muscular and tall with larger penises.
          -Alpha females are usually more flat chested but it's not too rare to see a big chested female alpha. They have a retractable penis.
        -On average 3 out of 5 alphas are male.

Betas
-40% of the population is made up of betas.
- Betas are pretty much your average joe, nothing too special, nothing too bad.
-Most betas end up marrying other betas, however, there have been cases of betas marrying omegas and alphas.

Omegas
-30% of the population is made up of omegas.
       -Omegas are soft and shorter than most people with less muscle mass and more supple skin. They are prettier and slim, with a kind of glow or vibrancy to them.
       -They are seen as the perfect care takers and "house wives."
        -Both genders produce some sort of self lubrication during, when turned on, during heat or when necessary.
        -Omega woman have larger breasts for breast feeding their young.
        -Omega men have a womb but to deliver a child they must get a C-section. They can somewhat lactate but it's not nearly as efficient as a women's, so they usually just use formula.
        -Omegas can calm their partners and others with their scent.
       -On average 3 out of 5 omegas are female.

Hero Work
     -Most pro heroes are alphas but there are plenty of beta heroes too.
      -Omegas have tried to pursue hero lifestyles and careers but they barely ever work out and are looked down upon.

Quirks.
-Quirks manifest at age 4 (like the show), before presenting your second gender.
-Quirks can greatly influence a persons second gender. For example a fighting quirk would push the body towards presenting as an alpha. One of those quirks that don't really do much (you've seen them in the show) would be associated with betas. And helpful, nurturing and rescue quirks would be associated with omegas. Still there have been cases where this rule didn't apply.

Heat Week/Runts
       -There is no pre determined date for everyone's heat week, it varies with every person, like a women's menstrual cycle.
       -Omegas go into heats once every three months, for well, a week on average.
       -When alphas go into runts they're more extreme but lasts only a few days.
       -Betas are a mix between heat weeks and runts.

Mating
-To be truly mated to someone the bottom must be both penetrated and ejaculated into by the same person.
     -Another way of representing that you're mated to someone else is having love bites/marks placed on exposed skin (traditionally the neck)

Bakugo's Middle School Lackeys
       -So I couldn't find the real names of these guys and their quirks don't really work for this story so I'm just gonna make two childhood friends, hope that's cool.
        -Their names are gonna be: Atomu and Daigo.

No need to change their designs, just their quirks and names so

Atomu is the black haired boy and Daigo is the kid with long hair.

Okay, that's the rules, I'll probably end up adding stuff as time goes on but this should be good for now. The first chapter gets posted next week.
Also it's my baby boy Bakugo's birthday today, so happy birthday.

Bye bye till next time!