A Lesson in Reality

Kirishimas POV
Mom's hands cover my eyes playfully whilst she counts down.
"3...2...1... Tadaa!!

For a second I have to refocus my eyes on the lighted mirror in front of me. Wait...that is me,
right?
The teen sitting shocked in the hair salon chair sure does look a lot like me. Like the sharp teeth and small scar above his right eye that most wouldn't notice at first. However, something that definitely throws me for a loop 's the flash of deep flaming red hair that lays right where my locks of boring black used to be. I run one hand through the crimson strands in disbelief. My mother bounces excitedly behind me, leaning forward to ask,
"Do you like it, sweetie?"

I stand up, a huge grin taking up a good portion of my facial expression.
"Like it? I love it! 'S great!"

Mom hugs me tightly and I quickly recuperate her affection. It looks so good, they even managed to pair the dye with my eye color.
After paying the kind worker who did my hair Mom and I walk out and slip back into our car.

Pulling down the sun blocker I open up a little tab that reveals a mirror. I keep staring at the vibrant red and how much it reminds me of my favorite hero, Crimson Riot. Hmm, maybe if I'd... I push up the hair in the front of my face into a variety of spikes.
The makeshift style kinda of reminds me of Crimson Riots hair.
Smiling excitedly I let the bright locks fall back onto my neck and shoulders, I turn to my mother as we get on the road.
"Hey Mom, can we get some hair gel on the way home?"

Bakugo's POV
A small annoying fucking light cuts through my darkened vision as I forcefully pry open my heavy eyelids. I glare at the gray blinds covering my window and the sunny culprit guilty of my unbidden awakening.
Groaning, I pull dark blankets over my eyes but sigh knowing that now that 'm awake there's no way I can fall back asleep.

Forcing myself out of bed my knees nearly buckle, I feel extremely fucking sore and sluggish, which 's kinda weird. Did I work out last night? Ugh, whatever, I probably just need a shower.
Walking to the bathroom I mindlessly throw off my clothes and turn on the hot water.
Still half asleep I grab a towel, hook it on the door and get in the shower. Once the searing hot water hits my body I feel myself snap into complete consciousness. Yawning and rubbing the remaining sleep out of my eyes I grab the shampoo.
Whilst I go on autopilot and wash my hair I try to remember what the fuck I did yesterday. I don't remember working out...
'Katsuki! Calm down! Your hyperventilating!'

It was something important... it could've just been a dream though...
My aimless thoughts aren't very convincing to say the fucking least.
Swiping the conditioner off the metal holder I try to massage the softener in without scrubbing it fiercely in irritation.
I take a couple deep breaths, attempting to lessen the tight knot of worry in my chest and stomach.
'It's alright, Katsuki, go to sleep for now.'
I think... the old man was there? Maybe the hag too? Someone was crying...weird...
Whatever, just don't think about it, maybe it'll take a hint and get the fuck out of my brain.

Trying to take my mind off the strange ass memory I turn the water setting even hotter, most people would say 's scalding even, but I think 's goddamn perfect. Turning my head to the side so that the water can cascade down my neck I breath out a sigh of pure bliss at the sensations. At least that's what I meant to do, what actually came out was a sound I didn't even know I could fucking make. A goddamn moan.
"Ahh~"
Quickly slapping a hand over my mouth I blush fiercely from the erotic sound I had produced.
What the fuck was that?!

Freaking out I turn off the water and basically jump out of the shower, quickly wrapping the awaiting white towel around my waist. My very... slim waist, like even smaller then usual... huh.
This shit 's getting weirder by the second. With that I swiftly leave the steamy bathroom to return to my room. 'M so fucking off today... my body it feels... wrong. That's the only way I can explain it.