An Omega's Value

Thursday
Kirishimas POV
To say that Wednesday was awkward would be a big understatement.
Bakugo didn't talk to anyone yesterday, most seem surprised that he showed up for school at all. I tried talking to him a couple times but he kept to himself every class, being the first one out whenever the bell rang. It left everyone looking around at each other, none of us knowing what to do. I felt bad, really bad, but I just didn't know how to approach him. I never realized how little I actually understand about Bakugo.
"Hey, Kirishima. You're zoning out again."
A pale hand with chipped dark, purple nail polish waves in front of my face. I blink a couple times, sitting up in my chair before looking over at Jiro who tiredly slumps onto her desk. I laugh, yawning a bit,
"Yeah, sorry about that."
Sero shakes his head at me, sympathizing,
"Didn't sleep well again, huh?"
I groan lowly, rubbing one of my heavy eyelids,
"Uh... yeah. My brain... just wouldn't shut off, I guess."
"Probably cause you're so busy worrying about, Bakugo. I mean seriously, dude, you're gonna make yourself sick."

I look over at the punk rock girl, I guess it really is that obvious.
Kaminari also leans into the conversation,
"Oh, c'mon guys! This is Mr. King Explosion Murder we're talking about. He'll be fine."
I look over to the boy in mention, Bakugo stares out the window with his feet propped on the desk like yesterday. The mood has been so off for the last two days that even Iida hasn't been scolding him for his, "disrespectful behavior."
I probably would've agreed with Kaminari a few days ago but ever since I accidentally heard Bakugo Tuesday night I've had a whole new perspective on him.
'S obvious that something about the field trip struck a wrong cord with the blonde. Sure he gets mad and starts yelling when something pisses him off but this reaction was different. It actually really got to him.
But why? Why is he so against going on the field trip? 'S not like we haven't gone on field trips as a class before. So what's so different this time? 'S it cause we're not training-no, he wouldn't be so upset about that.
Those are the types of questions that had been plaguing me for the last two nights. I just wanna understand.
Sero taps my shoulder to which I flinch out of surprise. Looking around I see how everyone quickly takes their seats, Mr. Aizawa reluctantly getting out of his beloved sleeping sack. He tiredly clears his throat, blinking at us with his usual sleep-deprived eyes.

"Alright, I know most of you are going on the field trip today with Mic and Midnight."
A few students shift in their seats excitedly but Aizawa just sighs, continuing,
"I'm required to go over some rules. Behave yourselves and don't do anything illegal or stupid."
He looks at Kaminari especially hard on the stupid part.
"Clean up after yourselves, don't wander off on your ow-"
Suddenly Present Mic slides into the quiet classroom, wearing a bright yellow Hawaiian shirt, a white tank top, vibrant orange swim trunks and leather sandals. The voice hero also wears his long blond hair back into a ponytail with his usual triangle shaped glasses resting on the bridge of his nose.
"ARE YOU GUYS READY TO HAVE SOME FUUUNNNNN?!?"
The class erupts into chaos to which Aizawa just shakes his head, retreating back to his sleeping bag.

"It's good to see you all so enthusiastic my dears~"
Ms. Midnight struts in after Present Mic, our voices dying down so we can hear them. The female alpha wears a light purple sun hat with a floppy brim. The rest of her attire, expectedly,  's far less appropriate. A skimpy black bikini is clearly visible under her lilac cover dress which really doesn't cover much.
Mic steps forward, pointing out directions and telling us where the buses are gonna pick us up. At the same time Midnight goes over to a grumpy Aizawa. I can't hear him over the loud male alpha at the podium but I notice how Aizawa points at Bakugo to which Midnight nods.
"ALLL RIGHT!! Let's get out to those buses and have ourselves a field trip!"
With that everyone except Bakugo starts rushing to get to the door. I can only catch a quick glance at the indifferent blond before 'm pulled out to the halls with Kaminari and Sero.
Apparently nobody cared about noise in the hallways today since we loudly parade through U.A. until arriving outside where the usual field trip bus waits.