Natural Born Alpha

Bakugo's POV
The class 's a fucking mess like usual.
"Hurry! Sedate him!"
One of the faculty members who ran in when the commotion started shouts at my home room teacher.
My Sensei sticks a needle into the neck of the thrashing alpha trying to break free from the many limbs wrapped around him. The boy's eyes roll back into his head before his body goes limp.

"Fucking Christ..."
I breath out whilst sighing irritably, snapping my gaze away from the alpha boy being carried out of the room. That's the second fucking time this week that some extra presented and threw the whole fucking classroom into chaos.
'S always the alphas who have to present and cause the most problems. They've got to fucking attempt to mate the closest omega possible or kill the first goddamn beta/alpha they see.
Once the teachers leave, the b-listers start chatting non stop, talking about stupid shit or how crazy that was. So fucking annoying. I can't wait to get out of this shithole.

While the morons blabber on I drop my head into my folded arms on the desk. I didn't get enough sleep last night...I close my heavy eyes and start to drift off, the annoying voices slowly fading away. Ya...soon I'll be in UA with the real heroes. Once 'm there I can finally show the world the future number one hero... Just like All Might... No! I'll be greater than All Might...

Dream/Flashback
"What do you think we'll present as when we're older?"
Deku asks wondrously as he walks behind the rest of us.
The black haired six year old marching behind me, Atomu, looks to the back of the line where Deku is,
"I'm gonna be an alpha, but knowing you, you'll probably be an omega."
The boys snicker at Deku whilst I chuckle a bit too.
Daigo, the third boy in the line pipes up, getting my attention.
"What do you think you'll be, Katsuki?"
I huff, smiling confidently,
"I'm gonna be an alpha, obviously! I'm the best after all!"
Daigo turns his head towards the boy with bat wings behind him.
"Honestly, I'll be happy as long as I'm not an omega."
Tsubasa nods his head in agreement,
"Yeah, that would suck."

Deku wrings his hands, worryingly. He speaks hesitantly to the group of boys.
"I-is it really that bad... y-you know being an omega?"
I sigh exasperatedly, he really doesn't understand anything.
"They're literally weaker than everyone else, Deku."
"Y-yeah I know that!" Deku quickly contradicts himself, "Its just... I know a lot of really nice omegas...like my mom..."
Atomu calls back to Deku,
"Well, yeah, they're nice and all, but..."

Hearing Atomu trail off I finish his sentence.
"But fighting wise they never make it into the hero world, they're just not good enough."
It's true, my old man told me that there's never been one omega pro hero.
"I mean look at All Might, he's an alpha after all. Though I guess you don't have to worry about presenting since you're already quirkless, Deku." I spit the insult cockily.
"Don't be so mean, Kacchan..." Deku defends meekly. "A-anyway, why are you so sure you'll be an alpha?"

I sigh and look back at the fidgety grennette.
"Come on, Deku, it all makes sense. My personality, my quirk, I'm, apparently, just like my mom who's an alpha and I even look like an alpha!"
I proclaim proudly, my parents and teachers having already told me all about it.
"Yeah!" Atomu agrees mater of factly, sneering at Deku.
Deku rubs at his neck before looking at me with admiration
"Y-your right, I guess you don't get much more alpha than Kacchan..."
"Ye- "
RRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!

"H-huh-the fuck?!"
Snapping my head up, I rub my eyes groggily at the extras flooding out of the classroom.
Just a fucking dream...
A dream...No, that's not right. We had that conversation when I was six, about presenting, how fucking weird. Huh, Deku's just as weak as ever, though, I haven't messed with him in a while, maybe I should. Nah, I don't have time to worry about stupid shit like that.
Ever since all that fucking bullshit with the Sludge Villain happened I've been keeping my distance from that nerd. That was months ago though, now he just goes running off to who the fuck knows where after class is over.