Secrets Unraveling

Bakugo's POV
I am so fucking dumb.
Staring down at the variously sized shoes strewn across the U.A. dorms entrance hall I cuss under my breath.
"Great. Fucking fantastic."
I didn't even fucking consider having to walk around without my damn height deception shoes on. What the hell am I gonna do?
Considering my options I start pulling out my phone. I haven't even been here a week and I already regret my decision so fucking much. Maybe they have some height deception home shoes, if not, 'm walking around with my normal fucking footwear.
After a bit of net surfing I find a store that sells them, shit, they're on the other side of fucking town. Sighing loudly, I pick out my black loafers and slip them on, leaving my tennis shoes by everyone else's. 'S a good fucking thing I woke up earlier than all of the other extras, it could've been bad if I didn't figure this shit out beforehand.
After checking that I have my wallet, phone, all that shit, I head out.

Yaoyorozu's POV
Hearing the entrance doors of the U.A. Heights Alliance close I let out a small sigh of relief. Peeking around the wall separating the girls wing from the common area I see that the space is empty.
Striding out, I look around cautiously whilst calming my racing heartbeat. I've been suspicious of Bakugo for quite a while now, ever since he introduced himself in class actually. It's not like I'm trying to be intrusive! I'm just curious... I've always been too curious for my own good, always wanting to know more.
What is he doing so early?
Arriving at the doors entryway I skim through the many pairs of shoes before arriving at the ones I recognize as Bakugo's. Just the standard, U.A. gym shoe, and yet there's something odd about them. The way Bakugo walks around in them, matched with his less then desirable posture, it's just... wrong.

Biting on my index knuckle nervously, I take another wary step closer.
Just one peek couldn't hurt right? I mean, they're just shoes, surely that wouldn't be too invasive.
Craning my neck out to catch a look at the footwear a familiar voice almost makes me jump out of my very skin.
"What are you doing, Yaoyorozu?"
I yelp in panicked fear, whipping around to see a tired Todoroki standing behind me.
I sigh, placing a shaky hand on my chest,
"Oh-uh-Todoroki, well I just-I-"
Todoroki cuts me off, walking past and over to the cluster of shoes.
He eyes the pair closest to me,
"Were you looking at Bakugo's shoes?"
Surprisingly, Todoroki doesn't sound nor look disgusted or weirded out.
I shift around, putting weight on to one leg and then the other,
"Umm-yes-I'm sorry that must sound so odd!"

Once again the taller alpha shocks me by shaking his head, crouching down to pick up one of the shoes in mention.
"No. I'm not surprised you thought of it first, though now that you mention it I guess it makes sense-"
I confusedly interrupt Todoroki as he stands up,
"Wait-what? I'm afraid I don't follow-"
The monotone boy turns to me and asks with a straight face, no hesitation,
"You think Bakugo's an omega too, right?"
It takes me a second to truly process his words before I whip my head around, checking for any other early wakers.
Subconsciously I lean forward, my voice going to a near whisper,
"W-well, I've had my suspicions for quite a while now."
Todoroki hums softly, nodding as he takes a closer look. Pressing his index finger into the inner sole of the footwear, my peers' eyes widen slightly.

Todoroki hands me the shoe, allowing me to make my own affirmations. I gulp when looking inside and making quick estimations in my mind. I was right.
"Height deception shoes."
I look back at the taller boy as he takes the shoe away from me and puts it back on the ground where he found it.
"It's mostly been theories and guesses up till now. But this... this is the first solid piece of evidence."
I maintain my whisper whilst backing away from the entrance doors. Todoroki follows after me, continuing our discussion.
"It's shocking, to say the least."
I nod my head, already having considered the chance of Bakugo presenting as an omega.
"I'll say. It's quite an unlikely circumstance."