Conflicting Desires

Kirishimas POV
"Don't cheat or sabotage any of your fellow competitors. A real man wins and loses fairly."
Mom continues her lessons and reminders as we pull up to U.A.
"Right!!"
I pump my fist up, truly invigorated by all this manly energy and excitement. I stare out the car window, my sharky smile on full display as I stare at the U.A. grounds. Today's the day, finally, the entrance exam! It'll determine my future as an aspiring hero.
"Good luck sweetie! I know you'll do great!"
Mom gives me a kiss on the cheek before I climb out of the car, waving as she drives off.
Turning towards the large letter shaped building I let out a shaky breath.
I've got this. Don't even sweat it.

With those assuring thoughts I start moving towards the large group of teenagers signing in. I run a hand through my long hair, I decided not to spike it up today. 'M thinking it of it as the last part of my transformation from middle school to high school.
I can smell all sorts of scents as I walk to my designated line. Plenty of alphas and betas, just as I would've thought. Seems like most people here have presented already, as expected of up and coming heroes. I fiddle with the hem of my black uniform jacket before smoothing out my pairing black pants. I decided to wear my school uniform so I can show pride of where I came from, even if it isn't too flashy.
Actually Mina said should would do the same, there's a chance we'll be seated together too. Thank goodness, it might help with my nerves-
"Eijiro Kirishima?"
A beta man calls my name to step up and present my papers. My heart picks up in shock but then enthusiasm as I run up.
"Yes!"

Bakugo's POV
~This Morning~

"Kat? I've got the stuff from the store you asked for!"
Hearing the old man I quickly dry my dripping hair, still wet from my early morning shower. I trudge downstairs, grabbing the bag from my father before muttering a small, "thanks."
Once in my bathroom I start sorting through the various items in the plastic bag.
Scent Sprays, Heat Suppressors, Instinct Modulation Pills, Anti-Glow Rub...
Taking out the first large can of scent spray I don't hesitate in spritzing the aerosol all over me. Satisfied, I take a deep breath, my burnt caramel scent quickly receding.

Next I place the heat suppressors in my cabinet. I won't need those for now, thank fucking All Might. Peeling off the plastic on one of the small IMP bottles I scan over the directions carefully before popping one in my mouth, chasing it down with water. Dad said these should help moderate my instincts to obey betas and alphas. Now the final touch...
Screwing off the lid of an Anti-Glow Rub tub I swipe some of the lotion like substance onto my arm.
The area I applied the rub gradually loses its natural omega glow. Smirking in triumph I spread small amounts to all of my exposed skin, a little bit seems to go a long way with this shit so it's fine.

If you think all of this artificial stuff 's really gonna trick anyone you must be a dumbass.
Shut the fuck up. It'll work.
Yeah, maybe if they're fucking blind. This is stupid and unnecessary, just knock it off. This stuff is making me feel... weird.
Good. That means it's working. Anyway I thought you were supposed to be a super nice omega voice thing. You sure don't sound fucking kind.
I can be sensitive at times but 'm still part of you. Meaning I get your nasty attitude too. And these omega suppression products are not helping my mood eith-

"KATSUKI!! IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN HERE IN FIVE MINUTES YOU'RE WALKING TO U.A."
My mother's fucking screeching bounces around the house, a usual sound that's just as natural as the soft humming of a refrigerator. To hear it cut off my omega subconscious 's a fucking relief though, I will admit. So I just as casually scream back at her from upstairs,
"I KNOW! CALM YOUR FUCKING TITS YOU OLD HAG!!"
Rushing back into my room I shove on some socks before grabbing my new shoes. They're height deceiving shoes, giving me an extra two inches in height each. I picked out a pair of loafers, tennis shoes and requested it in my hero costume boots. Since I'll be fighting I decide against the stylish loafers and take the tennis shoes downstairs. With the extra two inches it appears like 'm back at my old height before presenting, 172cm(5'73/4). Even though I dropped down to fucking 168cm (5'6).