Please Save Me

(Please remember that this is a mature story. It contains sensitive topics like violence, groping, assault and rape. Please Be Careful. Thanks )

^^Oili is Daigos younger sister by one year and Sumire is an early presenter in her class(alpha) and best friend

^^
Oili is Daigos younger sister by one year and Sumire is an early presenter in her class(alpha) and best friend. Both of their first appearances was at Atomu's party.

Kirishimas POV
"Ahh... that was great... thanks Mom!"
I lean back in the dining chair and rub my stomach contently. Mom laughs lightly as she picks up dirty plates and utensils.
"Well I did promise a big dinner for your graduation, honey."
"Yeah, well 'm gonna go..."
My sentence trails off as my heart suddenly sinks. Shit. Not again.
"You're gonna do what sweetie?"
Mom asks loudly over the clinking of dishes and spraying water.

"Hey, Mom, I need to ask you about somethin...."
The black haired beta looks over questioningly,
"Alright, just let me soak these dishes first."
As Mom let's the sink fill with soapy water I tap my foot and bite my lip nervously.
Geez! Why 'm I so anxious? I can't shake the feeling that something bad 's gonna happen.
Caught up in my own distressing thoughts I barely notice when Mom takes the other seat across from me.
"So what's up, Red Riot?
The older woman laughs at the nickname she'd been using ever since I got my hair dyed. She knows all about my obsession with Crimson Riot so I couldn't keep the hero name away from her for too long.

"Well, umm..."
I start off nervously, 's not that I feel weird taking about it with Mom. I mean I talk about everything with her since Dad's usually working. 'S just like my heart will not stop running a mile a minute. I take a deep breath, composing myself,
"I've been feeling, like, really weird lately."
Mom tilts her head in confusion,
"Whaddya mean sweetheart?"
"Like, uh, I don't know... I'll feel really angry or, umm, sad and...maybe nervous?"
I mumble near the end of my sentence, unsure of my own emotions.

Mom leans across the table, concern coating her kind features.
"Do you think you're having episodes again?"
The dark haired beta asks quietly.
'S true that I've had some really bad self esteem issues in the past and 'm definitely not fully over them yet but....This feels different...
"No, 's definitely not that. Maybe 's not exactly that I feel depressed, more like 'm feeling...guilty."
The shorter woman places a hand on her chin, thinking. Suddenly her eyes pop open in joy and excitement. She leans across the table, shaking my arm,
"Oh my goodness, Eijirou! This is fantastic!"
"It is...?"
I ask hesitantly, it doesn't seem like a very good thing.

"Well, maybe not exactly, but overall, it's wonderful news!"
She stands up and goes over to me, hugging me tightly, her sweet, tangy mango scent filling my nose. The beta woman grabs my check endearingly, showing off my sharp teeth,
"Oh...my sweet little pup is really starting to grow up..."
Mom likes to call me pup since that's what a baby shark 's called.