Reading Lists That Are Annoying

One thing that I've noticed about people on here is that they love giving their reading lists cryptic as fuck names. I don't know what you mean when you put my book under "Cold Saturn" or "Infinite Hair Gel." I'm assuming you named them so people would get some sort of meaning out of them, but I still don't get it. Even when it's slightly easier, like "Candy" and "Pizza," I still don't understand the difference. You like candy more? Candy is sweeter? I don't know.

I try to make my reading lists as easy as possible to understand, just because of this issue that I have. Maybe it's just me being an idiot, I don't know, but sometimes I read the reading lists my books are added too and can't help being like "I can't tell if this is an insult or a compliment."

One last thing: The people who write the books you add can read what reading list you add shit to. I say that because I've had a few cases where my books have been added to stuff like "?" or "Okay I guess" or "...". What the fuck. What the fuck. Why even add it to a reading list if you think my book is shitty. Why. You're a shitty person for advertising my book as shit and also a shitty person for (probably) knowing I can see it and doing it anyway.

Ugh.