Social Justice Warriors

So, this one kind of ties directly to my past rant on otherkin, because apparently I'm just an awful, terrible, offensive human being who hates trans people and mentally ill people.

I don't. I'm probably the most hardcore human-rights advocate you'll ever meet. For everyone. Not just lesbians or the LGBT+ community (which some people accuse me of).

Anyway. That's not the point. The point is: if you are an SJW, I fucking hate you and wish you would just dig yourself into a hole in the ground (which is normally how you argue).

"What is an SJW, Ally?" Thanks for asking. Let me tell you! If you've ever been on the internet, you've met one. This is a fact. You just may not have known who the fuck you were dealing with. You probably said "Wow, what a fuckwit." You would be correct. So, here's how you diagnose an SJW from just a normal troll or asshole:

1) "Let's ban everything!"

Probably the best way to diagnose an SJW is to see if they ever say a normal word is a slur or that something mildly offensive should be banned. A lot of them just go for the good 'ol asterisk (i.e., d*mb). First of all, that still makes me think of the word, so you're still saying it (think of Louis C.K.'s bit on "the n-word" if you've ever seen it). Second of all, that's not a slur at all what the fuck. But, no! Everything is a slur to the SJW. "SJW" is also probably a slur. "Probably" is a slur, I'm sure. "Black?" Slur. "Mexican?" Slur. No, it doesn't matter if it's a legitamate way of describing someone or where they came from, or if you're using it in a totally appropriate context. It's a slur, you awful person. "Awful?" Slur. "Gay?" Slur, prob*bly.

2) "This group has been misrepresented..." 

I'm not saying groups cannot be misrepresented; they can. Totally. Very easily. But, a lot of times, the SJW will come in and say it if you so much as criticize a group. Because, what better way to win an argument than to completely change what you're arguing about in the first place? For example: "Man, this straight person was telling me that all lesbians hate men."

SJW: "Um, you're misrepresenting straight people, there."

"How? I just mentioned their sexuality so that I could prove they're not a member of the group they're talking abo-"

"That's phobic to straight people. Context never makes any sense in arguments. You're an asshole. I hate you."

3) Phobic/-ist

SJWs love throwing the word "phobic" or any word with "ist" around. Everything is sexist, phobic, transphobic, homophobic, ableist, everything. Sorry, ever*thing. No one can tell jokes anymore. Pretty much every person on the internet is an SJW, now. Does anyone realize that people can have an offensive sense of humor that is not cruel and is actually intelligent? Look at Anthony Jeselnik. He's a genius at that; very, very nice man, but his humor is entirely offensive. He would be labeled as phobic so many different ways, when, in fact, he's very pro-rights and incredibly nice and intelligent. If you so much as make an argument about something that doesn't seem right or make sense to you, you're phobic. Immediately. Granted, it depends on the strength of your argument; sometimes, you come across as phobic when all you mean is curiosity or ignorance. SJWs will always say that there's something wrong with ignorance; there isn't. Not everyone knows everything, especially when the internet breeds more rules for every group every second. Oh, new word is phobic. Oh, watch it, this video is ableist! Better not laugh! Every second.

4) Everyone fucking hates SJWs

The only people who enjoys being around a true SJW, the aggressive, annoying, "everything is offensive" SJW, are other SJWs. There's a difference between being for social justice and taking jokes and being civil and being an SJW. SJWs don't know the meaning of the word "mistake." Some people, like me, say things that seem offensive because they're in a headrush or angry or whatever. True social justice advocates will be fine with that, knowing how humans are. SJWs are fucking robots and will never accept your apology in a million years and go out of their way to make you feel like an asshole. As such, the only friends they have are other SJWs.

Dear SJWs: we accept your apology. Please stop being oversensitve assholes.

Much Love,

The Internet

P.S. lul catz tho