My little prankster (Swift and OC Bliss (his daughter))

Future AU

Family AU

Bliss was giggling with her mother's makeup in her hands. She was a 5 year old little girl ready to cause some mischief. Her aunt Ataxia taught her how to put on make up. She was really good at it and decided to do it on someone else. She chose her dad because he'd always do everything for her. She'd sometimes make him dress up to be a princess for her. She giggled at the memory.

She then saw a four legged dog walk up to her. It was a big black pit bull. "Hey Natalie." She said as she pet her dog. Natalie licked her hand. "I want you to stand guard at the door. Okay?" Natalie barked and sat in front of the door. "Good girl." Bliss said.

Now, she was behind the door while ready to catch her prey while her dog was keeping watch. "Alright, lets do this." She said to herself as she walked into her father's room.

Her father Swift was asleep in his bed. Perfect timing. She grabbed the lipstick from her pocket and soon hot pink lip stick was on Swift's lip. She had to put two hands to her mouth to keep from giggling. But she soon shook her head. "Focus Bliss." She said to herself as she then put eye liner and mascara on her dad's eyes. She then put eye shadow on his eyes and put some light pink blush on his cheeks.

When her masterpiece was done, she grabbed her dad's phone, which was on his nightstand and took a picture. "He's gonna be so surprised."

———————

After about 15 minutes later, Bliss and Natalie were now on the couch chilling. It didn't last long when a scream came from Swift's room. "Bliss Hamato!" Bliss was now laughing. "You are so grounded!" Bliss widen her eyes and quickly hopped off the couch.

Before she had time to run, her father was already in front of her. And he was pissed. Bliss smiled nervously trying not to laugh. "H-Hi daddy."

"Explain to me, why do I have make up al over my face?" Swift said with anger but the only result he got was more laughter from his daughter. "I'm sorry d-daddy. I ca-can't stop l-laughing." Swift was just annoyed now. He facepalmed. "Why do you do this to me?"

"Cause it's fun." Bliss said as she stuck her tongue out. Swift soon got an idea. "You know, the tickle monster just woke up." He said with a smirk. Bliss stopped laughed and gulped. "And I think his next target is you."

"Natalie! Get him!" Bliss said as Natalie jumped on Swift and started to lick his face. "Natalie! Hahaha stop it! Hahahaha! You're lucky I love you. Hahahaha." Swift said through his laughs. Soon, he got the pit bull off of him and looked towards Bliss. "C'mere little girl." He said as he launched himself towards Bliss. "Eek!" Bliss said as her father grabbed her by her waist and picked her up. "You're so gonna get it now." He said as he begin to tickle Bliss. "Nohohohohoho! Dahahahahahahahadddy! Hahahahahaha! I'm sorry hehehehehehe!"

"Sorry?! Ohohoho you better be sorry. No one puts makeup on me and lives to tell the tale." Swift said as he begin to blow raspberries in Bliss's stomach. Bliss was laughing like crazy. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Then after a while, he stopped to let her breathe. "Lesson learned?" Swift asked as Bliss nodded. "Lesson...learned." Swift chuckled and kissed her cheek. Natalie barked happily claiming that she wanted a kiss too. Swift put Bliss down and went over to the dog. "Aw I love you too Natalie." He said as he kissed her forehead.

Bliss then walked over to her father and hugged him. "Me too daddy." Swift smiled. He loved his girls and they loved him. Life couldn't be any better than this.