Silent but beautiful (Ghost x OC Phanthom)

Phanthom was a quiet girl. Yet she still had a dark side inside of her. Anyone who would try to hurt her or her sister's would answer to her. All the boys who thought touching her was a good idea thought wrong. They faced either her rath or Ghost's rath.

Yes Ghost was always around her for some reason. Phantom never knew the reason, but he was the only person who she really trusts around the school besides her sisters.

As she was waking down the halls of The School of Differences (yes that's the name of my school) she started to think about Ghost. She fell in love with him the first time she met his eyes. They were so magical. So longing. So ruby luscious (I really don't know XD). So-"Oof!" She said as she bumped her head on the wall. The only difference is it wasn't the wall. "You okay?" When Phanthom looked up, she saw Ghost. He bent down on one knee and held out his hand. Phantom took it as Ghost helped her up.

"Thanks." She said softly. Ghost blushed. Secretly, he had a little crush on the girl. And she sounded so beautiful. "Y-You're welcome." Ghost managed to say as Phantom walked away.

She then blushed. She never thought she'd touch his hand. It felt so warm and so soft. She hoped to touch them again.