Where have you been (Rebel x OC Defy)

Defy walked down the sidewalk to her house. She has her head down. Rebel was missing. Normally she wouldn't care, but something inside of her told her otherwise. She was really worried about him. She may have gotten mad over the pervert things he did to her, but she still hoped that he was okay. "Oh Rebel, where are you?"

A few minutes passed as she continued to walk down the sidewalk. Then, a shocking thing happened. Defy heard a glass window break in front of her, and she saw a man on the ground. He looked like he was thrown towards the window. The man got up from the ground and went back inside. Defy rolled her eyes. "Men." She was about to walk away until she saw another man. 

It made her heart shatter. It was Rebel. He looked like he was drunk. She furiously walked inside. "Rebel!" She yelled. She was surprised that he heard her and immediately swung his head around to face her. Well at least he wasn't drunk. Rebel widen his eyes. "D-Defy?! W-What're you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question."

😑😑😑

About an hour later, the two turtles were waking to the beach of New York. Defy wanted to talk to him for a while. When they finally stopped, she turn around and slapped him across the face. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN! WE'VE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU! YOUR BROTHERS WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU! I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" Defy felt hot tears running down her face. She was crying.

Rebel looked away from her. He didn't mean to worry anyone. "Look Defy I'm sorry."

"You should be!"

"I went away.......cause I wanted to feel like.....I belonged." Defy wiper her tears and looked at Rebel. "What?"

"Everyone said I was boring. I didn't really like that. So I thought if I joined the night club, I'd feel belonged. But it turned out I was wrong. That man that you saw that was thrown......I was the one that threw him." Defy widen her eyes in shock. She knew he was strong, but she didn't expect that. "I sorry, I just wanted to fit in." Defy felt bad for him. At least he had a good reason.

Then, she felt something. It felt like butterflies were flying inside her stomach. Then, she did the most shocking thing ever in existence. She grabbed his face and before she could stop herself, she kissed him. She actually kissed him.

Rebel was beyond surprised. Though the kiss was unexpected, he went deeper into the kiss. Before the two turtles got too deep, they pulled apart. "Of course you belong here."

"You really think I-"

"I KNOW you do." Rebel Smiles. It was nice to know that someone besides his brothers appreciated him. "So.....does this mean we're a couple now?" Defy looked at him and smirked. "Does this answer your question?" She asked as she kissed him again.