Plane attack prt. 1 (The incredibles)

(Brisk, Amber, Shade, Maesi, and Xena belong to HimeOfShyness )

It was about a month since Brisk had taken his job at doing secret hero work and so far. He's made incredible progress. His skills were improving and his was starting to workout often. Even if you actually looked at him, you'd mistaken him for his father.

But his 15 minutes of fame have run out a long time ago. Cause before he even knew it, the job, helping heroes, saving lives, was nothing but a trap. And he walked right into it.

No one knows where he is and his parents were getting worried about him.

But the only one who truly knows where he might by was Amber. If Brisk wasn't gonna talk to anyone else, Amber was the first person to know what he's hiding apart from Xena. Heck, she even designed his own superhero suit (no cape included).

Right now, Amber was flying the family jet with a duffles bag filled with her superhero costume. Her power was fire. She had the ability to control and maintain fire. Though if she get super angry, the fire inside of her would get out of control. And she won't be able to control it if it spreads too quickly.

That's why her suit is equipped with an anger detector. It lets her know if she gets too angry and something or someone. It's also fire proof meaning that it won't burn up whenever she uses her powers. Yeah, no wonder her closet is filled with so many clothes all the time.

Taking a break from flying, Amber pressed the auto pilot and yawned. "This is gonna be a long flight." She said to herself as she looked at the bag and unzipped it a bit to look at her costume. It was a red and black jumpsuit with a rubber mask and her logo was showing through the bag. The logo looked like an emoji flame but with more detail.

Feeling the coldness of the plane and how no heater was on the actual plane, Amber sighed and grabbed the bag. "Well, it wouldn't hurt to try it on."

——————-

When she came back out of the dressing closet, she stared at the mirror. She looked....amazing. Her costume fit like a glove and she was flexible enough to move around. She couldn't help but smile at her progress. She just hoped she did the same for Brisk.

Amber threw the bag on one of the plane seats when she heard a voice. "OUCH!" Amber quickly turned around and a taller turtle appeared. "SHADE!?" Amber said as Shade threw the bag back down. "A simple apology is in order."

Shade had the power of invisibility. He can turned invisible like his mother. Though he can't hold it for very long and his power will run out after 2 hours. And he would have to wait 30 minutes for it to come back.

Amber growled. "You'll get an apology once you tell me why the hell you're on this jet!"

"I should be asking you that! It's not my fault we saw you taking the jet last night!"

"WE!?" Amber yelled at the word as two other ninja turtle girls came out of hiding. One was Maesi and the other was Xena.

Maesi had the power of electricity. During a lighting storm, she can use the lighting to power up her powers faster and can also charge her phone super fast. She rides her lighting bolts like jungle vines.

Xena has the power of ice. Like Brisk, she can pull water from thin air, but when she does, it turns into ice completely. But with her being only 12, her powers haven't fully developed yet. And it gets a little harder for her to maintain her ice powers.

They both smiled nervously and waved. "Hey Amber." Maesi said as Amber tried her best not to scream. "Please please tell me you guys told you parents where you are." That was a dump statement. Of course there parents don't know where they are.

Amber also took a good look at her cousins and noticed something. They were all wearing there super suits. Shade's supersuit was purple with a black trim on his wrist. And the back of the suit has a  bug that came make is invisibility powers last longer. Maesi's suit was made of rubber. Electricity can't go through rubber which brings her at an advantages for any electrical currents or storms. As for Xena, her suit was baby blue and her logo was a icicle.

Amber faceplamed. "Look guys. I have to find Brisk. I...should've told you what happened."

"Um hello, he's my brother. OF COURSE TOU SHOULD HAVE!" Xena yelled while waving her arms around. "Calm down Xena. Brisk can take care of himself. I'm sure he's alright." Maesi replied trying to stay positive.

Shade looked out the window and saw something coming out of the clouds. "Um Amber?"

"Look, he wanted it to be kept a secret."

"Amber?"

"Well you're not doing this alone. This is our fault too."

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Shade yelled at the top of his lungs, making all the girls turn to him. "What in the blazing fuck do you want Shade?!" Maesi said as Shade pointed at the window.

Amber looked at his direction and saw to missiles coming at them. "HOLY SHIT!"

"Are those missiles?" Xena asked who was getting a bit scared.

"Well this is just great." Shade said stating the obvious. Maesi slapped his arm. "Shut it Shade. Come on, we have to draw them off or tail."

"And how are we suppose to do that?" Shade asked rubbing his arm from the pain. Amber had to think fast. She maybe the second eldest of the family line but being second in command means having to always be prepared. Usually Brisk was the one telling them how to run things, but Amber was a fast learner.

So being that child, Amber flexed her fingers. "I got a plan." She said as they all turned to her like a flock of seagulls. "Maesi, you and I can balance ourselves on the plane and can control the missiles from up there. They're filled with electrical fire, which I need help controlling."

"That's something I can do." Maesi said as electrical sockets formed from her fist and hair. "Xena, if the plan doesn't work, we need you to create an ice shield around the plan. It's our best hope for survival."

"I've never done that before, but I'll try." Xena said as she closed her eyes and thought about Antarctica. Thinking about someone cold helps to trigger her powers. Long streams of ice started to grow and grow throughout the plane. Sooner it was getting colder and colder. "Shade, make sure nothing distracts Xena."

"I'm on it." Shade replied as he kept a close watch on his younger cousin.

"Alright Maesi. Let's take those missiles down."

——————

So this thing is so long, I'm gonna have to make a part 2. Anyway hope you enjoyed it.