Meeting Darina (Finding Dory)

Happy New Year's Day everyone! To kick off this new year I'm gonna be doing some short disney stories involving Shy and my characters. All the stories are from Disney shows that I love to watch. I hope you all enjoy this first one. Have a great new year!
(Brisk, Quick, and Xena belong to HimeOfShyness )

Xena, a little mermaid fish that forgets sometimes, was swimming in a white bucket with a bunch of other fish. What she didn't know was that they were already dead. So it'll take a while for her to see that.

As she laid there afloat in the water acting like a dead fish, she began to think about Raphael. The octopus she met earlier in quarantine. Not really the nicest octopus. Or was he a septopus? Can't really tell.

They both made a deal saying that he just wanted to be alone in a box and Xena just wanted to find her family. They agreed, but Xena was being difficult for him cause this was the first time Raph experience with Xena's short term memory loss.

Later on, Xena saw the white bucket she was in now and saw the name 'DARINA' on it. She had a feeling that she recognized the name a bit so she decided to go in. Even if Raph protested against her.

Right now, she stopped faking dead. "Man you guys. How you all-" Xena was about to ask when she touched a fish and it suddenly moved freely. Like nothing was controlling the fish at all. No movement, no vision. No mind. "Wait a second-WOAH!"

Xena fell a hand grabbing her and a human, not knowing she wasn't dead, put her in the water.

Xena looked around her new area and noticed a group of kids looking at her. "Huh?" She said as another human lady was talking to them. "What you're about to see here is a giant turtle named Darina. She's over 50 feet tall." She said as the kids gasped. "Wait, Darina?" She said as the lady continued. "You'll notice that she is extremely near sighted and has trouble navigating her environment. Oh and here she comes now."

Xena looked over to her left and noticed a rather very tall turtle. She was right. She was over 50 feet tall. No wonder the tank was so big.

The turtle Darina was a tall soft shell turtle with a purple bandana over her eyes. Somewhat like Xena but she was wearing blue instead of purple.

Darina accidentally bumped into a wall. "Ouch! Aw man." She said as she continued to swim. "I'm excuse me?" Xena said as she swam over to Darina. Darina heard her voice and began to look around. "What? Who's that? Is that blue blob talking?" She said as Xena got a bit closer. "Can you please help me. I lost my family."

"Oh my gosh you lost your family?"

"And truth be told I don't remember much."

"Aw that is so said-OUCH!" Darina tried to say as she slammed into another wall, causing Xena to spin out of control for a bit. Xena regained control of her swimming as Darina said, "Sorry, not really a great swimmer. Can't see very well either." Darina said as Xena looked at her sadly. "Aw I think you swim beautifully. In fact, I've never seen a fish swim like that before."

"THANK YOOOOOOOOOU!"

"YOURRRRRRRE WELCOOOOOOOOOME!" Xena replied to her as she spoke in her giant language. "Wait, say that again." Darina said as Xena shrugged. "YOURRRRRRRRE WELCOOOOOOOOOOME!"

"Xena?"

"Yes?"

"Xena."

"Yes."

"Xena?"

"Yes."

"*gasp* XENA!"

"Yes." Xena said after 4 times. Still unsure what was going on. "You an I were friends." Darina replied as Xena gasp. "No way!"