Meeting you (Ice Age)

(Ik it's not a Disney movie but you gotta admit, it's a good movie. Maesi belongs to HimeOfShyness )

Maesi, a 6 year old turtle was walking sadly down the migration walk. She was far behind from the rest of the other animals and she was lonely. Her family hated her. She never knew why. All she really wanted was a family.

While she was walking, she stepped in something stinky and squishy. "EW!" She said as she tried to scrape it off with some leave and sticks. "As if being ditched by your own family was bad enough. This day cannot get any worse." Well sadly for the little turtle, it just did.

What she didn't realize was that she was walking right into foot clan territory. It was home to one of the most dangerous foot ninjas in all of the land. They won't hesitate to kill anyone. Not even a 6 year old turtle. One of the foot soldiers noticed Maesi walking among them and his eyes were obviously ready to kill her. "Well what do we have here boys." Maesi stopped to look at the soldiers and gulped. "Oh no."

Maesi bolted away from the soldiers as they followed her to a cliff. Maesi didn't noticed it sense her eyes were closed and she didn't dare to open them. Before she knew it, she bumped into something. At first Maesi thought it was a tree. "Ow! Why's there a tree out here?"

"I'm not a tree!" Maesi quickly opened her eyes to find that it was another turtle like her. Luckily, it was a predator type. This one was a purple clad one with a beanie on his head. He was a lot taller than her and very muscular. Maesi almost formed a major crush on this turtle of it wasn't for the age difference.

Maesi got up and hid behind the turtle. "What in the world are you-"

"Yo turtle scum!" The giant turtle looked and saw the foot soldiers. Quickly figuring out what's going on, the turtle took a fighting stance. "Foot soldiers don't go after children. Wasn't that law issued a year ago?"

"Not for us punk!" One of them said as the turtle crossed his arms. "Well you're not getting this one." He replied as Maesi held onto him form behind.

One of the foot soldiers went in to attack but the turtle easily blocked it with a pressure point to his neck. Maesi, impressed by his move, smiled. "Cool!" The foot soldier tried to move but was knocked out by a kick to the face by Maesi herself. "Meanie!" She said as she stuck her tongue out. The male turtle couldn't help but chuckle at her fire power. "Now, who's next?"

The male turtle fought off at least 5 other soldiers while the remaining of them fled to the south. The male turtle sighed in relief as he check on the child. "You okay kid?" He asked as Maesi nodded. "Come on, let's go!" She said as the turtle looked at her with confusion as to why she thought he was going with her. Maesi turned around also confused. "Come on. We gotta go south."

"Sorry kid, but I'm going north." The turtle replied as he slid down the cliff with ease. Luckily for him, he landed on his feet. Maesi was really impressed by this turtle so being the 6 year old she is, she followed him.

The turtle straighter his jacket and was about to walk off when he felt something on his back. "Oof!" He said already taking a guess of who might it be. "Hi!" Maesi said as the turtle placed her on the ground. "Listen kid, I'm not in the mood to babysit. Don't you have a family to get to?" He asked as Maesi looked down in sadness. The turtle sighed out of frustration pinching his nose with his under finger and thumb. "Kid, you don't understand this, but I need to be alone."

"I've been alone my entire life." Okay, now that struck a sensitive nerve. There was no way the turtle was gonna top that. "I really wanna stay with you mister....um...."

"Ghost."

"Please let me stay Ghost. I'll be good I promise. I won't cause any trouble. Please!" Maesi pleaded as Ghost debated his options. If he left the kid, she'd be alone forever. And winter was coming this way so she might not make it if she came along. But he figured that the kid-Maesi, would want to spend her last few days on earth with someone other than herself.

After what felt like forever, Ghost gave out a final sigh. "Alright. But just until we find you a family."

"Really!" Maesi said with excitement as she bounced around him. "This is so great. I'll finally have a mom, a dad, and maybe even a brother or a sister! And maybe we'll play games and have amazing snacks and sing songs together and ride buffaloes in the wide and..." Maesi kept ranting about her new life as Ghost reluctantly listened to every word. "This is gonna be a long trip."