The day we met (Swift x OC Rapid)

Rapid was dangling her legs on the tallest building in New York. It was quiet and peaceful. She smiled at her city. "WAHOO!!" She shouted with joy. "I'm on top of the world!"

"Funny I thought I was on top of the world." Rapid turned around sharply. She saw a shadowy figure behind her. "Who the hell are you?"

"Why should you care princess?" The shadowy figure came out of the dark and stepped into the moon light. He took of his hoodie to reveal that he was a turtle. He also had black snake bites on his lips. Rapid growled. "Don't. Call. Me. Princess." Rapid said as she clenched her fist. "Fine then. So what's a girl like you doing on top of the tallest building in New York?" he said as he got closer to her. Rapid stood back. "I have no time for you. The building's yours now I'm leavening." Rapid said as she moved out of the way from the boy. Damn that boy. "What's you name btw?" The boy asked. Rapid sighed. "Rapid. You?"

"Call me Swift." Swift said as he gave a smirk. Rapid rolled her eyes and started to walked away.

"See you after school." Rapid frozen. He goes to her school. Great. Now she really has to see him again. She begin to jump from rooftop to rooftop. But she couldn't shake the thought of that boy. Swift. And he goes to her school. She smiled at the thought. She would actually love to see him again.

~~~~~~

Hey guys. So I decided to make my first fanfic with my OC Rapid. Do you like it guys?