More sugar (Rebel x OC Defy)

Defy was cooking something for the school. She works in the school cafeteria along with Rebel. Ugh! That guy. She freaking hates him. He drives her crazy all the time. Okay focus. You have a cake to finish.

As Defy was making a cake for her sister's birthday, the door burst open. It was Rebel. "Whatcha doin'?" he said as he leaned on the counter. "Nunya."

"Huh?"

"None of ya business." Rebel got irritated. No way she was gonna win this round. He walked over to her and saw she was baking a cake. "Aw what's this? Is it my birthday?" he said knowing it wasn't. Defy rolled her eyes. "No! It's for my sister." Then Rebel got an idea. "You can't focus on anything but the cake right?"

"Ya So?" Rebel smirked and slapped his hand on her ass. Defy flinched but didn't focus on him. She growled. "When I get my hands on you." Rebel only chuckled. "Btw, you ass needs a little more sugar." Defy blushed. "Oh wait nvm. I just got done putting some sugar on one of my cakes that I just finish so I did it for you."

"WHAT!?" Defy yelled as she looked as her ass to see sugar on her pants. "Now your ass is sweet." And with that, Rebel walked out the kitchen. Defy was fully red now. "Dammit! That guy! I'm so gonna get him."

————-

And when Defy was finish she slapped Rebel hard in the face. Good luck dude! XD