It was you. (The Incredibles)

I must warn you guys, it's very long. So be prepared.
(HimeOfShyness )
1 month later

After Brisk got his new suit, it's been a while since he received any new mission calls. Lea mentioned something about taking a temporary absence. They will return to him by the end of the month.

Brisk was starting to get worried and was constantly around his phone. His mother told him that she'll take it away but he explained to her that he was waiting for a call at work so she agreed to let him be near it often.

Right now, Brisk was sitting in his room his elbows on his knees and his hands digging into his face clinging into fist. "Please call please call please call." He chanted over and over again.

Brisk inhale, thinking he should get something to drink, heard his phone buzz. Quickly grabbing it, Brisk answered the call. "Hello?"

"Sorry for the wait. We have a new assignment for you."

—————————

Swift on the other hand was doing some of his laundry for the month. He and Brisk still haven't talked to each other yet. He told his wife he'd talk to him when they were alone. Yeah, that never happened.

Swift sighed finally placing the clothes on his bed and looked at his son's closed room. This words he spoke to him really hit him hard. But if he was being honest, he wasn't wrong.

About to close his own bedroom door, Swift heard Brisk's voice and raised his brow. He crept closer to the door to make out what they were saying. "How soon can you get here?" A woman's voice filled the air. "I can leave tomorrow morning."

"See you then."

"Bye." Brisk finished the called.

Swift quickly backed away from the door as Brisk opened it. Brisk stopped dead when he was face to face with his father. "Um, what're you doing outside my bedroom?" Brisk asked as Swift cleared his throat. "Just uh...checking to see if you were in your room." Swift replied quickly leaving the scene.

Brisk only shrugged his shoulders and walked into the kitchen.

The next morning

8:00am came for Hamato Brisk as his now new suit hero suit was under his real clothes. He sighed out of tiredness wishing he woke up at 12 instead of 8.

Brisk checked his wrist watch and yawned. "Brisk?" His sister Xena called to him. "Yeah what's up?" Brisk asked not looking towards her. Xena inhaled and bent down to his car level. "Have a great trip." She managed to say, putting on a fake smile. "Thanks sis. I should be back by tomorrow. Maybe tonight if I'm lucky."

"I love you." Brian froze and finally turned to his sister. He noticed her sad smile on her face. He wanted to ask her if she was gonna miss him but he knew if he lingered too long he'll be late. So instead he brushed his finger against her cheek and said, "I love you too sis." He replied planting a kiss on her cheek. That put a sweet smile to Xenia's face as Brisk back up his car and drove off to work.

————————
After a few hours of driving, Brisk made it to the jet and soon his was in the sky flying as smooth as a bird. Being the young adult he was, he was happily drinking some beer (not too much) and watching YouTube videos on his phone to bypass the time.

Brisk also ditched his real clothes. Now, he was wearing his hero suit on the outside. Brisk smirked to himself. "Amber was right. This suit really is comfortable." He said to himself getting closer to his destination.

Soon, the jet landed into the water revealing a hidden base underground. After the water around them was drained, he heard a door opening revealing Lea. "Hey Brisk." Brisk smiled at her voice as he noticed her in her usual uniform. Sitting next to her, Brisk slumped on the bench. "Nice suit. Someone make it?"

"Yeah. My cousin Amber. Suit designer."

————————-

5 hours later

After settling into his room, Brisk roamed the base eyeing every corner and every hallway. He was going into a conference and he wanted to be there on time. He assumed everyone was gonna be there so he decided to arrive a little late.

At 2:03pm he walked inside only to find that no one was there. "The hell?" He said checking his watch that read the exact time. He also looked at the giant clock behind him. It also read the exact time. "Maybe I should wait a bit." He finally said.

Before he could sit down though, a loud noise was heard and soon a giant robotic octopus burst through the room. Brisk immediately sprung into action and fired water balls at the robot. The robot responded by trying to grab him. "Oh no you don't!" Brisk yelled dodging his grip and running outside.

Pulling water vapor from air, Brisk created a medium wave to wash away at least his battery life. The robot didn't even slow down for a second. "What the-!?" The robot grabbed him from behind and hoisted him into the air. Brisk struggled to get free from the grip. "Let me go you-!"

"Woah woah woah hold up!" He her a voice as he saw a fly flying on top of the robot. Well more like a guy with a fly head. "That's not him!" He said as the boy stopped his attack but refused to let Brisk go. "Who're you?" He asked as the fly head looked at him. "Ohhhh you must be the younger one. I was expecting the senior but he must be on his way in 3, 2, 1-" Before the fly could finish, the robot was hit by a much bigger wave than Brisk's own. This caused the robot to let him go, Brisk landing on his feet.

Brisk looked around and tried his best to hide his shock when his own father appeared out of no where. "There you are. Came to see you own son almost get pummeled." So he know something. Brisk kept his cool but held a firm stare. "Can someone please tell me what's going on."

"Why the hell are you even here?" Swift asked with anger but also concern for his son. The fly head bucked his head and laughed. "You never told him!? Come on Swift. I was you biggest fan after all." Swift's own nerves shook. Could this really be him? After all these years. "Stockboy?" Brisk turned to his father clearly confused. "Oh it's nice to know that you remembered." The fly-Stockboy turned to Brisk. "You see young one, you old man happened to be a...not so friendly guy."

"What's he talking about?"

"No please." Swift begged. Actually begged. Brisk kept his eyes on Stockboy. "When I was about you age kid I happened to have a fanboy crush on your father. You know every boys dream to become just like the 'Main Hurricane'. It was a motto really."

"Stop!" Swift said as Brisk gave him a sharp glare. "What did you do?" Stockboy laughed. "Your father was defeating Bon Voyage. I myself was showing off my impressive skills. But all that talk about faith, hope, love? It was all a trick."

"Stockboy-"

"STOCKMAN! ITS STOCKMAN NOW!" Stockbo-man yelled making Swift step back a bit. "What did he say?" Brisk asked as Stockman smiled again. "I believe your dear father can answer that. Come on. Tell me what you told me."

Swift looked at his son with worry and fear but Brisk responded with urgency and anger. Sighing in defeat, Swift inhaled, "'I don't care what happens to a freak like you. Go back home and pester someone else who cares.'" Brisk gasped silently at the harsh words that came out of his father's mouth. "And there's the bomb drop! Good job, a gold medal should be rewarded to you. Is that why you want?"

Brisk stepped away. "It was you. It was you!" He repeated as Swift tried to walk towards him. "Brisk listen-"

"It's no wonder you interrupted him. You broke his heart, and made this!" Brisk yelled gesturing to Stockman. Stockman only smiled wickedly. "What a loving sight. But unfortunately," Like that, both Brisk and Swift were pickup by the robot. "this is where your final story ends."

——————

MAN! I'm so tired. I tried to get it all but somehow I knew it wasn't gonna work. Anyway I hope you enjoyed that first part Shy. Gn!