Looking for Brisk (The Incredibles)

HimeOfShyness

------------------------------

It was about approximately 1:00am on the island. Though this island wasn't your average camping trip island or resort island. This island was hidden. Off the gird. No one even knew it was here. All these high roads and noticeable technology around, it was kinda hard to miss. Especially for someone like Amber.

Amber's powers gave her light as she roamed the dark island for her older cousin. After the plane crash, she and the other were forced to swim through the sea to the island. It was a tiring journey and everyone was tired. Knowing the risk of taking everyone, Amber decided to investigate the island alone. Shade disagreed on a count of already losing Brisk, but Amber told him to keep Maesi and Xena out of trouble and try not to get caught. Reluctantly, Shade agreed if Amber promised to returned with Brisk.

Now Amber was sneaking into the hidden base on the island, careful of anyone who finds her. "Dim the light." she told herself as her body heat was turned off. She was a little bit cooler now but enough to get by.

After she travel through a tunnel, she began to notice a different kind of light. She followed it, still looking behind her shoulder in case she was followed. But what she wasn't prepared for, was what she saw next.

It was a rocket. A big one too. It looked like it was preparing to launch up into the air in an hour or so. The countdown was shown as 45:35...34...33...32. "What the hell?" she replied as she grabbed her phone and took a picture at the rocket. Deciding that it would be best to look for her cousin instead of a giant fuel tank, Amber went on ahead and continued her journey.

---------------------

While hiding under a table, Amber avoided two bodyguard while watching closely at there movements. If she was gonna pull this off, she had to be really silent. Good thing her family is filled with generations of ninjas.

Getting out of her hiding spot, Amber travel to stalk the guards when she got distracted by a huge mirror. "Wow mom's right. I need to lay off the pepperoni." She said while eyeing her ass.

She then gasped of fright when she heard a door opening and quickly zoomed close to the table again. One guard came by and walked through the door. Amber was about to reach him when her leg wasn't just caught in the door, it was nagged right off her body.

A normal person would be screaming of agony right now, but for Amber's powers, her body was filled with nothing but lava and magma. She's had her limps cut off a bunch of times before, though this one was very annoying to her. She looked back as her now limp leg was on the other side of the door. "Dammit." She cursed as she notice the guard pulling his key card out from a key card outlet. Quickly and quietly as she can, Amber limped to the guard and was about to grab the card when another door slammed right through her chest. Like snapping a stick into two, she was disconnected with her lower belly and her chest. It took all of Amber's inner strength not to scream in anger.

And just when things were bad, it got worse. The guard was actually heading towards an elevator, and another guard saw her disfigure. Or figures for that matter. "Hey-!" He was about to say when on command, Amber's arm detached from her body and started to punch them in the face. "Why you-!" The other guard didn't get to reply cause Amber's arm found it's way towards his face. She smirked in delight. "Now I understand why Brisk loves to fight."

"Freeze!" Amber heard a squad of guards say as she grabbed her arm. "Shit." She said as she felt something on her right leg even though it was all the way on the other side of the first door. Thinking really hard about kicking someone, Amber's right leg kicked the guard that nudged it a bit which caused him to start firing rapidly and opening the doors.

Once her leg was free, it kicked passed all of the other guards and kicked the control panel so the door can open. Soon Amber's body parts found its way back together and soon she was whole again. Amber cracked her neck and stretched. "Man, that was rough."

-------------

WAHOO! I made my first solo fanfic about Amber. Ik it must've been a little disturbing about the missing limbs but I say that was a complete success. Don't you think Shy?