My one and only

HimeOfShyness

 Shade lifted his head off the couch tiredly as he waited for his fiancee to come back. He and Maesi have been together for 2 months now. Sure it's considered girlfriend but she likes it when he calls her fiancee. Yet no one else knows about it. Good thing her parents are working late tonight. "Hey babe, you finish?"

"Yea i'm coming down now." Maesi said as she walked down the stairs to the couch and layed on top of her fiancee. "Were you worried?" Maesi said with a smirk. "I never worry about you."

"Oh and why is that?" she asked as she started to use her middle and index finger to trail up her hand to his face. Shade returned the smirk. "Cause my baby girl's got a badass attitude around other people that she don't know." Shade replied as he cupped his hand to Maesi's face and kissed her. "How long until your parents come home?"

"An hour." Maesi said in disappointment. Dammit. "Well then let's watch a movie."

"Which one."

"The Meg." Maesi gasped. She hates sharks. "You know how much I hate sharks."

"Don't worry, I'll be right next to you." Shade said as he kissed her on the cheek. It made her feel better. "Alright, but if I get nightmares, I blame this on you."

~~~~

After the movie, Maesi felt pretty calm. She shook a little throughout the movie but she made it to the end. Shade kissed her forehead. "See, I knew you could do it." Maesi only pouted and looked at the clock. "Shade, they're almost here." Shade looked at Maesi who had worry in her eyes. It only meant one thing. Her parents are almost home. Shade left the couch, grabbed his jacket and gave one last kiss to Maesi on the lips. "Cya later babe." he said as he opened the window but before he went out, he turned around with a smile and said, "Remember, you're my one and only." and left.

Maesi took it all in. He was right. She was his one and only.