1➷

Y/n Pov

"야! Do your job properly. You will tear up my clothes" She yelled

I picked up her clothes while crying.

"Don't you dare to cry in front of me! Your face looks as ugly as hell" She made a disgusting face.

I stopped crying and walked away with her clothes.

"Make sure to wash it with your hands!" She yelled.

When I was on my way, I accidentally bumps into a vase. A very, very expensive vase...

Oh no!

"Pang!"

"What sound is that?!"

She ran to me as fast as she could. When she realized what is happening, she immediately slapped me at my cheek.

"Do you know how expensive this vase is?!" She yelled.

"I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Please forgive me" I begged her.

"NO! You brought a lot of misfortunes to me since you moved into my house! Now, I want you to get out from here! Right now!" She said. Then, she ran to my room and later on, she came out with a bag in her hand.

"I've packed your clothes! Now get out from here!" She pushed me out roughly from the house. Then, she threw my bag and shut the door.

I know, she forbid me from entering the house from now on.

I took the bag and walked away.

☆☆☆

The rain started to pour heavily after I started to walk. I run to find a place to shade without knowing that there was a big hole in front of me.

"Splash!"

I fall into the water. I can't swim!

I'm gonna die!

Guys, I gotta admit something. This story was supposed to publish last year and I have already wrote 1 - 11 chapter drafts in this book.

But, somehow wattpad being a freak and all my drafts of this story are missing! Then, somehow wattpad being a bit nice, this drafts popped up out of nowhere!

So, I can easily update 11 chapter in one go but, I decided to post 5 chapters first. And please considerate if my words are too short than my other story.

It's last year drafts and I'm too lazy to auto correct and to add more of the line and words.

But I promise chapter 12 and above, it will be longer then these.

Anyway,

Vote ✔
Comment ✔