Chapter 15: Part 3/3

A fist hit me on the cheek, sending me flying into the ground. My head hit first making it throb, and my heart pound. The rain falling on my face while on the cold ground was almost too much.

I can't do this anymore. My head feels dizzy, and I can't quite stand up straight. And that's something to worry about.

But I promised, and I don't break my promises.

After standing up and using my last bit of energy, I charged at her, only to miss and hit the ground again. Now my head was really pounding. I tried standing up again, but was immediately pulled back down. She put her foot on my back, and started applying pressure.

"Give up kitty, you've worn yourself out!" She laughed mockingly while pushing down harder. I screamed, feeling ribs cracking and muscles aching. The pain whirled down my whole body, covering me with a blanket of pain. Every muscle, every nerve, everything was hurting. My ears started ringing, and my vision was getting blurry filling its place with darkness.

"Chat noir!"

My ears perked up at my name. Turning my head slowly, I picked up a girl running toward me. She was wearing a full body suit of red, with black spots.

"I'm sorry," I barely whispered, before the world went black.

______------*******------______

"Chat noir!" I yelled, grabbing their attention. Her foot was on Chat, her face looking super annoyed. Chat looked at me for a split second, then whispered something, before going out cold.

I couldn't imagine what he has gone through.

The akumatized civilian has a different form than I remember. Last time I saw her she was this nice looking lady. I guess that's changed...

I stopped a few feet away, "I don't think I've had the pleasure to meet you in a while!" I said calmly. She moved her foot off of Chat, crossed her arms, and stood in her place rolling her eyes.

"I see you found your way out of you little daze bug?" She said, looking toward me.

"I should thank you by the way, for giving me some more self confidence!" I countered, planting myself as well. We stared into each others eye's with anger, and confidence. I looked back down at Chat, before rushing toward her with all of my might. I know who I am now, and that's all I need to win this fight.

I unwrapped my yoyo and swung it towards her. She dodged to the left and started running towards me. Holding out her hand, an orange light shined brightly around the area, forming crystals. With crystals hovering over her hands she grinned and charged straight at me. She threw them at me, going smooth as a bullet.

I rolled to the right, just barely dodging the attack. I sudden urge of pain surged through my upper arm. I held it with my hand, and noticed blood oozing across palm and down my clothes. I clenched my teeth urging myself not to scream.

"Not so tough are you? Your just like your little friend over here," she said pointing at Chat noir. Anger rose inside of me making me stand up straighter.

"Don't talk to him like that! You don't understand just what he means to me," I yelled back at her, my voice cracking. I swung myself forward straight into her, crashing into the ground.

I grabbed her collar and pulled her off the ground. I lifted her till her feet could barely touch the ground. Her cold hands wrapped around mine, grasping tightly. I looked at her face, and couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

Then I realized something.

I could see fear in her eyes, something I never ever saw before. Usually there is pure revenge or carelessness, but not her. She isn't evil, she isn't out for bad. But trying to do what she thought was good for Paris. Though that's not her choice to make, she still tried to do it. She is as innocent as anyone else that's been akkumatized, just more.