Chapter 14: Part 2/3

'Who is Revealer and what does she want?' This thought loomed my mind. Whatever I did, it didn't go away. She is much stronger that we've ever fought. Well that would be me, because Ladybug isn't here. Anyway, the main reasaon is I need to go save Paris, but what about Marinette?

'She'll be fine,' I repeated in my head over and over again. Looking at Marinette in my arms, I couldn't leave. Nothing was going to make me leave. Well, except my consciousness, which is being quite difficult. One part wants to stay, and comfort. While the practical side says to go save Paris.

Arguing with yourself, who knew?

"Kid, I hate to break your personal time with your "girlfriend,"" Plagg purposely added. " You have a city to free, in case you forgot."

"I know Plagg, just I feel like I should stay here," After following the kwami around the room, I looked at Marinette. She was in a calm state right now, but I don't know how long that was going to last. I was worried about her. Plagg seemed to notice.

"She'll be fine!" Plagg folded his arms, and stopped right in front of me. I looked at him and rolled my eye's.

"I've been trying to tell myself that," I looked back at the floating cat, getting frustrated. I put Marinette on the floor, and unleashed my arms. I stood up and started pacing around the seats. Going down, left, up and right, through a row of seats. I continued this for what felt like forever.

'I don't know what to do. Stay with Marinette, or go save Paris?' I rubbed my hands through my hair. I did that several times, like it's suppose to help the situation. After walking 20 circles, I decided to leave Marinette. She was fine now, and she's strong. She can do anything, so I'll have to trust her. I yelled Plagg over, and hesitated before speaking.

"Let's go Plagg," I walked over to the exit and opened the door. Grey clouds covered the sky, covering the streets with huge droplets of rain. As I walked through the threshold I paused, looking back, getting soaking wet. 'She would want you to go save Paris.' After gazing back towards her direction one last time, I closed the door behind me. Plagg flew in front of me with concerned look on his face.

"I thought you would want to protect her?" Plagg mentioned. My heart throbbed, wanting to go back inside. I pulled myself together and put on a straight face, hiding my feelings.

"I do, but she would want me to help Paris. Not sit and mope." Plagg's face shifted into something more considerate. "I thought you were just teasing about that?" I glared at him and raised an eyebrow.

Plagg tensed. I held in my laughter and shook it off.

"Come on Plagg, let's save Paris!" I yelled my words and turned into my other identity. I put my baton on the ground and bounced toward the sky. Landing on what I presumed was the chocolate factory, I glanced at the damage. From what I could tell, Paris was in complete chaos. Not only was everything was destroyed and up in smoke, if that wasn't bad enough, but the ground was torn apart and in bits and pieces.

Revealer is not only smart, but apparently very strong.

My heart clenched, sorry that I was so caught up with myself, that I didn't notice what was going on. I was so distracted by the damage, that I could faintly hear a sound coming from the distance. My cat ears moved, picking up any sound. And it did.

In the far distance I could hear scraping metal. Not expecting anything really bad, I followed the noise. Buildings and roads later, I ended up in the park. I hid behind a tree trunk, getting some pretty good coverage. It was still daylight outside, but the shade gave some pretty nice darkness for my costume to fit in with. I glanced out of the corner of my eye and expected my surroundings. The grass was torn up, but not all of it. In the center of the damage was a big scrape. I followed the line, till the end. But, nothing was there.