Chapter 24

"Hmm Humm Hmm" Alya hummed. Her hands grabbed the dish brush and scrubbed at the dirty plate in her hand. Once she scrubbed the whole plate down, she rinsed it and grabbed the next dish. She kept going until she had nothing left to clean. She dried her hands and reached for her phone. 

No new messages, No new likes, nothing. 

Alya sighed and wondered what to do now. She normally doesn't get this bored.

She decided to check out her room, see if she could clean anything in there. Positive there was a pile of clothes or books to put away. To her dismay, she remembered she had cleaned everything yesterday. Guess the only thing left to do was see what Marinette was up to. 

That was always her back up plan. 

After walking down the stairs, she grabbed her coat, shoes, and keys. She was just about to walk out the front door when she felt a buzz in her pocket. 

Alya pulled out her phone. The text message was from Nino. 

 Nino: The plan is back on!

Her eyebrows scrunched. What's back on? The wedding cake? The venue? 

She put all her stuff down and responded.

Alya: What plan?

Within an instant her phone buzzed.

Nino: The proposal.

______-------*** Days Later ***-------______

Marinette curled the last trail of hair on Alya's head. With the finishing touch, she grabbed the flower crown, decorated with orange flowers surrounded by baby's breath, and slowly placed it on her head. Alya and Marinette gasped at once, marveling on how beautiful she looked. 

"I can't believe this is happening," Alya said. 

"Honestly me neither, but you and Nino are so cute together. It was bound to happen," Marinette responded. They both smiled as they looked at each other in the mirror.

Alya nodded her head in agreement as she felt the hair on her head. 

"Anything I should fix?" Marinette asked.

Looking side to side, forward and backwards, "No this is beautiful. Thank you so much Marinette!" Alya stood up and gave her a big hug. Marinette gladly hugged her back careful not to ruin her hair. After a few seconds, they released each other. Alya walked over to her closet and grabbed a huge dress bag, setting it on her bed. Marinette joined her as she unzipped the bag. 

A dazzling white fabric shown through, nearly blinding the pair. The dress was a long floor length dress, with a clean white flowy fabric that would flutter with any movement. White covered buttons went up the bust of the dress, shaping the dress to match perfect with the wearer. A lace covered the rest of the bust, overlapped with more white fabric to create a solid design. Lastly the sleeves went three quarters down the arms, with the same lace located on the bust. The dress was absolutely beautiful. 

Alya grabbed the hanger and pulled out the dress. Carefully, she handed Marinette the dress and pulled it of the hangar. She took the dress behind her dressing boards and proceeded to put it on. 

"What are you most excited about your wedding Alya?" Marinette asked as she put the hange r back in the closet. 

Alya laughed, "Honestly I'm so excited for the party afterwards. I don't really care about the whole mushy gushy stuff at the altar." 

Marinette joined the laughter, "Understandable." Marinette found her way towards Alya's desk chair and sat down. "However, I think my favorite part about my future wedding is the mushy gushy stuff at the altar. Just looking into each others eyes as we make the biggest promise of our lives."