Chapter 7

"How was it?!" Alya yelled running over giving Marinette a big hug.

"It was absolutely amazing!" Both girls started screaming in delight. Alya let go of their hug and looked Marinette straight in the eyes.

"The most important question is though, are you guys going out again?" Alya whispered into Marinette's ear, hoping no one will hear. Marinette was just about to respond, when someone behind her did.

"I sure hope that we will," Adrien spoke causing Marinette to quickly turn around. Adrien started laughing, Nino joining in.

"Did I scare you Mari?" Adrien managed to say in between bits of laughter.

"U-uh no!" Marinette stammered through her words. After taking a few seconds to calm down she got back to her normal self. "When did you guys get here?"

"A few minutes ago," Nino responded moving over to his fiance. Nino put his arms around Alya and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Adrien looked at his watch and looked at the group. "Class starts in 5 minutes guys, I'm going to start heading," Adrien waved and started to walk away slowly. He looked behind him at Marinette.

"Do you want to walk with me?" Adrien asked giving Marinette a little flutter inside.

"YES! uh- yes," Marinette smiled and ran over to Adrien. Alya and Nino looked at each other and smiled, happy to see those two together.

"I forgot to tell you how fun you made last night," Adrien said.

"You made it fun for me too," Marinette said while looking at him. One thing was stuck in Marinette's mind, that she had to ask it out loud. She made herself look away from the floor and look into Adrien's emerald green eyes.

"Did you really mean it when you said that you hope we go out again?" Marinette searched Adriens face trying to make out his feelings on the subject. Adrien looked at Marinette and gave a big genuine smile.

 "Of course I did! Why wouldn't I?" Adrien raised an eyebrow causing Marinette to instantly laughed. Adrien moved his hand over her shoulder. 

"Tonight at 7:00 be at the museum, I hope to see you there." Adrien said before walking away towards his class.

 Marinette couldn't help but notice how he walks, how his hair moves with the wind. The bright yellow his hair shines when the sun hits it, before heading to class herself. 

_____-------*******-------_____

"Don't forget that your projects are due next Tuesday!" Ms. Cally called to her students. 

"Thank you," Adrien waved toward her teacher. She smiled and waved back before Adrien completely walked out of the room. Relieved that was the last class of the day, he pulled out his phone. As he was pulling up his apartment searches, Chloe called his name. 

"ADRIKINS!!" Adrien turned around to see Chloe running down the stairs toward him.

"Hey Chloe," Adrien looked back down at his phone. 

"What you looken at Adrien?" Chloe grabbed Adriens phone and gasped. "Do you want to move out of Paris?" Adrien grabbed his phone back and turned it off.

"Of course not! I'm just looking for a place for myself, thats all." Annoyed, Adrien walked faster down the stairs and toward his car. 

Chloe smirked, searching around the courtyard for a girl with blue hair. 

_-*-_

"Did you guys hear about the new school that just opened?" Alya walked over and sat right next to Marinette under a tree. "Its right next to the middle school we went to."