Chapter 6

"I knew they liked each other!" Alya exclaimed while walking back and forth across the living room.

"Babe-" Nino looked at his fiance trying to speak.

"We have to get them together somehow." Alya stopped and pondered what they could do. "I know!! We'll trick them into going on a date!" Alya ran over to the counter and opened up the top drawer and pulled out a notebook.

"Alya, they go on dates everyweek..."

"What's the most romantic spot? Or maybe it doesn't need to be romantic..." Alya scribbled on her paper. "How about they just go bowling, what do you think Nino?"

"I think-"

"You know what, don't need to second guess everything!" Alya ran across back toward the kitchen grabbing another pen.

"ALYA!!" Nino yelled finally getting Alya's attention.

"Yes Nino?" Alya looked at Nino.

"This is great and all, but maybe we need to you know," Nino moved his hands up and down in a circular motion.

"Nino I don't know what your talking about!" Alya folded her arms and glared at him.

"You know, let them figure it out?"

"Nino! That's never going to happen when they have to do it theirselves. Marinette couldn't do it when we were younger. We need to help them along." Alya kept her arms folded. 

"What do you mean Marinette couldn't do it when we were younger?" Alya tensed.

"I've said way to much, forget I said anything. Back to the subject at hand, please Nino?"

"Okay fine. How are we going to get them there anyways?" Nino asked. Alya turned around and grabbed her notebook again and started scribbling down some words. She ripped off a piece of paper and handed it to Nino.

"Use this excuse for Adrien, and I'll use a similar one for Marinette." Nino looked at the paper and read through it. Nino gave a thumbs up. Alya smiled and sat right next to Nino on the couch. 

"Let's get this show on the road!"

_____--------*******--------______

Adrien sighed heavily as he walked through the front doors. He reached in his pockets and pulled out his keys, then hung them on the wall.

"Adrien, how was your Chinese lessons?" Gabriel asked as he walked out of his study with his hands behind his back.

Adrien look over at his father and smiled warily. "Hěn hâo, father."

Gabriel's fist tightened, "Good, now go up to your room."

"Yes father."

Adrien sighed and headed up the stairs. He stopped halfway up and looked back at his father.

"Father, when can I go out on my own, have my own place?" Adrien asked.

Gabriel turned towards him, keeping a straight face. Adrien held his gaze until he walked back into his study.

Adrien looked down and shook his head, "It was worth a try."

Making his way back up the stairs he walked into his room. He took off his jacket and threw it on the bed, then made his way over to his desk and turned on his computer.

Plagg flew out of his jacket and went to his favorite cabinet. "Kid, you're seriously not thinking about leaving this place are you?" 

"Of course I am, I'm sick of being stuck in this room my entire life." Pulling up a web browser, he started searching some apartments.