<3 Norton x Reader

request by Ryumagami

Enjoy!

Also, anyone else into One Piece? Cause Norton looks like a cross between Ace and Sabo. If anyone wants to see what I mean, 

 If anyone wants to see what I mean, 

LOOKIT HE EVEN HAS THE EYE SCAR AND EVERYTHINGGG

Sorry sorry here is your story

(Edit: there is a little bit of Wu chang x reader, unintentional, but don't worry, it is mainly donut boi)

_____________

He was always cheerful around the girl. Ever since she walked into the manor he was right by her side, being optimistic and friendly. 

y/n was a new survivor of 2 months. Norton Campbell immediately took to the girl and latched on immediately. They were practically inseparable. Despite being so close, y/n would still get bashful and shy around her male companion, much to her close female friend, Vera, took into teasing ammo. 

Whenever the three of them were together Vera would poke and prod the poor girl about her bashfulness. 

William was also close to the trio and they would all participate in matches together frequently. Today was just one of those matches. William and Norton were discussing strategy while Vera was testing her new perfume and y/n was fiddling with her hands. Vera suddenly tugged on William's sleeve and whispered something in his ear. This action went unnoticed by the other two. 

"Hey, y/n," Norton called from his end of the table "Good luck!" y/n smiled and shyly replied with a "you too!". And the match started. 

y/n opened her eyes to see the lakeside map. It was muggy and the air had a palpable taste to it. She pushed her way through the dried corn stalks and to a cipher. She diligently typed away at the machine, occasionally completing a calibration. A faint glow emitted from her chest as the soft beating grew louder. Deciding to take a risk, she hid behind the cipher, holding her breath. She stayed squeezed in between the wall and the cipher for what seemed like forever, sweat dripping down her forehead as she waited for the beating of her heart to calm. It never did.