Stories

I turned over as I felt a hot body next to me. I smiled instantly knowing who it was. I starred at her mesmerized by her beauty watching her chest rise and fall. It definitely wasn't fair that someone was this beautiful. I laughed at my own inner thoughts. I starred at her hands and wondered what happened. I  placed my hands softly on hers.

" Hey." She said with a sleepy face.

"  I'm sorry didn't mean to wake you."

" No it's okay. I need to wake up. I have to go to work."

" Work?" I said puzzled.

" Yes. They took me back at the agency." She said as she shuffled out of the bed. " You should talk to your mom and go to school. You've missed a lot of the curriculum."

" Can't we just stay in bed?" I whined.

She kissed me lightly. " Definitely not. I need you to finish high school. I know you're 18 but a diploma is important.

" I'm not worried about school I have the best grades even if I fall behind."

" I know and that's why you need to go to school so you can be the best. Now get dressed." She said seriously.

" So you aren't my teacher anymore huh?"

" I can't be whatever you want me to be." She winked.

I threw a pillow at her as she walked out of the room. A lot had happened. She was no longer my teacher and she's on the FBI which is super cool. It makes me wonder if she's serious about me. Clearly I'm broken. I have heart problems and now I have intimacy phobia. I wonder what kind of relationship she wants with me. She's also way out of my league. She probably has co-workers drooling for her. From what I remember she's well respected too.

We ate and had small talk. Stan also joined us which was interesting he told me a bunch of stories of Cass's young days.

Soon after we hopped in her car and drove.

She looked amazing. She was wearing a black suit with a black shirt. Gun and a badge exposed. I had never officially seen her in her fbi look. It was just like in the movies. It was super hot for sure. It definitely makes me feel super insecure. She's not a girl but a woman and that scared me.

" You want to tell me what's wrong?"
She broke  the silence suddenly.

" Nothing is wrong." I grabbed her hand for reassurance. "I'm just admiring you. I've never seen you dressed like this. I'm used to the teacher get up. I'm not sure which one I like better.

She smiled. Slightly flushed.

" I'm gonna miss seeing you at school." She admitted.

" Me too."

" Well here is your house. Tell your mom I said hi."

" Crap. I spent the night with you. I totally forgot about that."

" Don't worry I let your mom know you where with me and the doctor said you where okay to be discharged so you aren't in trouble or anything."

I took one more look at her and I grabbed her suit collar pulled her in and kissed her. I was jealous deep inside. I knew very little about her. Now that everything has calmed down I was thinking about our life and how much I don't know about her.

As we kissed she tangled her hand in mine which made me feel at ease. Was she really mine?

" Be careful." I whispered.

I took off quickly knowing that I was getting emotional.

" Hey sis!"